Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: TPS rejoices at the PA downfall :every step of the way.

Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Darn you, anon. Quit h4ckin' my account.

EDIT- Note to self: change "idol15gh3y" pw. No longer secure.
    123456. You just can't go wrong with that one.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    A's Avatar ... BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Darn you, anon. Quit h4ckin' my account.

EDIT- Note to self: change "idol15gh3y" pw. No longer secure.
    123456. You just can't go wrong with that one.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    BANNED
    The people that call me stupid don't even understand half the words .
    & if I am to appreciate the quality of their replies like they did to mine I would say they are mouth breathing drooling idiots .
    Go read a book & call the authors cretins just cause you don't understand one iota you low life slugs.
    Hey I bet you didn't understand that !
    This thread has become bucket full of down syndrome spittle thanks to a bunch of spamming prancing morons.
    If you think I'm a mong/autistic/bot PM ME you COWARD SHIT I'll put you in your place !
    Someone needs to rattle those rocks in your head you superiority complex having FILTH !
    P.S. It's not my fault that when you read a long phrase your head hurts .
    & BTW my IQ is 138 .
    Now go clean the shit bucket you have been sitting on for days, forum scum.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by beansandcheese View Post
    & if I am to appreciate the quality of their replies like they did to mine I would say they are mouth breathing drooling idiots .
    Go read a book & call the authors cretins just cause you don't understand one iota you low life slugs.
    This thread has become bucket full of down syndrome spittle thanks to a bunch of spamming prancing morons.
    If you think I'm a mong/autistic/bot PM ME you COWARD SHIT I'll put you in your place !
    Someone needs to rattle those rocks in your head you superiority complex having FILTH !
    & BTW my IQ is 138 .
    Yes, yes, certainly everyone reading your posts can easily determine your superior intellect.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    BTW my IQ is 138
    Then J-Dye must be in the 900s...
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    TPS sysop othersna has no clue what hes going on about another idiot sitting behind a PC with no life running his mouth about something he has no clue about. Trying to make him self feel like a big man. The Problem with the internet is everyone thinks they know everything.
    Last edited by torrentman123; 02-24-2014 at 01:43 AM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    @OP: Hitting the enter key after every sentence doesn't stop your ranting from being an illegible wall-of-text, smh...

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by beansandcheese View Post
    & BTW my IQ is 138 .
    My I.Q. is 142 which clearly means I win* and also probably explains why I am only semi-literate as opposed to your total illiteracy.
    As for being cowardly and PMing you,I am such a complete and total coward I prefer to say everything out in the open so everyone gets to judge me however they may.

*Not certain of what,though.Probably need to be smarter to determine that.

Quote Originally Posted by torrentman123 View Post
    TPS sysop othersna has no clue what hes going on about another idiot sitting behind a PC with no life running his mouth about something he has no clue about. Trying to make him self feel like a big man. The Problem with the internet is everyone thinks they know everything.
    Everyone does know something,even fools which I imagine you should be really grateful for.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 02-24-2014 at 07:20 PM. Reason: It's a secret known only to the true forum scum.
    Respect my lack of authority.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    As for being cowardly and PMing you,I am such a complete and total coward I prefer to say everything out in the open so everyone gets to judge me however they may.
    Only cowards post in public, if you were a genious like him, you'd know that sort of think.

In fairness, he does seem a bit smarter than those who frequent such "elite" invite trading sites. Everything is relative. Some inbreeder said that, or something.
    Last edited by megabyteme; 02-24-2014 at 07:47 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    BANNED
    More insults from people that build arguments with conclusions only.
    You are the people that clamp your mouth hole to a superior's anus & suck everything that comes out & bark at anyone who says anything against .
    How many of you people in here have a master's degree ? I do.
    & English is not my 1st language you quick to judge FUCKS !
    I KNOW YOU LIKE TO SPAM INSULTS & NOT SAY ANYTHING INTERESTING OR NEW OR ANYTHING at all BUT INSULTS & derogatory wording & you look to what the other guy said so you can rephrase it without understanding anything .
    & yea my IQ is 138 done on Mensa & many other tests .
    Call me a liar "to my face" but at least I know who are the people that are insulting me :a bunch of vapid wankers .
    People in here with rep. spitting on me with insults : it's your fault this forum is a bucket of shit !

< My avatar !

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast