Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: TPS rejoices at the PA downfall :every step of the way.

megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by teflon05 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post

"Big Boy, Husky" is difficult to translate into actual numbers.
    Are you implying that he shops in the little boys section, or that he only goes there to enjoy his pederasty hobby?
    I believe his previous posts are both an indicator of his stature and his inability to relate to adults.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

2. BitTorrent   -   #52
    teflon05's Avatar Pessimistic Optimist BT Rep: +2
    I concur. And on top of that I heard he's ghey. And black.
    No drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power. — P.J. O'Rourke

Sin lies only in hurting others unnecessarily. All other "sins" are invented nonsense. — Robert A. Heinlein (1907-1988)

3. BitTorrent   -   #53
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Using the power of Google, I may have identified him...

beans and cheese.jpg
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. BitTorrent   -   #54
    wow...He's a Ghey Black Pedo-Nazi Oompa Loompa? He makes NAMBLA look like an upstanding Christian organization.
    No drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power. — P.J. O'Rourke

Sin lies only in hurting others unnecessarily. All other "sins" are invented nonsense. — Robert A. Heinlein (1907-1988)

5. BitTorrent   -   #55
    Damn. I haven't seen a BitTorrent drama queen in ages, & one finally comes along and I miss it.
    If this is a BT drama thread, then they don't make them like they used to. I'm disappointed
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

6. BitTorrent   -   #56
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Damn. I haven't seen a BitTorrent drama queen in ages, & one finally comes along and I miss it.
    If this is a BT drama thread, then they don't make them like they used to. I'm disappointed
    Yeah, things sure aren't like they used to be. I think a lot of it stopped when Backie settled down and confined himself to CFS. I think he pretty much created half the BT drama single handed.

7. BitTorrent   -   #57
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    I lost you, idol. Those of us who are a little more meticulous about spelling and grammar may purposefully use a misspelling or grammatical faux pas to make a point.
    You used "faux pas" in a sentence otherwise written in English so I am assuming that by " those of us" you mean the gheys.

Also as I never really understand anything you say I don't know if "lost" is the correct word.
    English isn't a pure language, Nazi.

In case you didn't understand, I'm calling you a racist.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

8. BitTorrent   -   #58
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    In case you didn't understand, I'm calling you a racist.
    and a sexist
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456