Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: TPS rejoices at the PA downfall :every step of the way.

BANNED
    Edit: This forum is a piece of shit!
    http://s1.postimg.org/60v4tcmp9/Wt_J29wx_Er5f_Q.gif
    Last edited by beansandcheese; 04-03-2014 at 09:45 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    PA was the equivalent of TPS & people from the p2p world always compared them.
    Now PA had a few problems with their head honcho deathvaley & they had to close .
    Now you might say :"That's nice & dandy !" but I have to ask is it nice & dandy enough for the people at TPS ?( mind you when PA shut down they left a gap meant to be filled by it's rival TPS)
    Well the answer is: Absolutely not! The demise of it's rival is not enough for the staff at TPS because their lead syos decided to insult the comeback of the leftovers of PA , cause the guys at TPS need to crush every crumb of what PA used to be.
    They called the new baby forum a bunch of brony cloppers & they told everybody to stay away cause it's deathvaley operation going on at the young child forum called TSS.
    They made a huge mockery of the forum that just started in this crazy p2p world & when an outraged owner of the TSS asked what the hell is going on the coward syops othersna started to back off telling everybody it was in good fun & such. Yea destroying a baby forum's image is fun isn't it othersna you spineless coward SHIT!
    Needles to say TSS is not deathvaley's Operation & that had to be confirmed by many tracker reps & the owners them selfs , well known in the p2p world & yes they had to fight the lies of a snake .
    Some people misfortune is another's prey or vampire food(cause TPS feeds on PA corpse & wants to eat it's little babies too) but at least some people should know the quality of the people in TPS.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    BANNED
    Last edited by beansandcheese; 04-03-2014 at 09:04 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Who the fuck is deathvaley? And why would I be banned from TPS when I've never been a member there?

As for the smiley, it accurately reflects my reaction upon reading your text wall. I actually had to reread it to make sure it wasn't some weird automated spam before removing it from the moderation queue

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Say what you will about anon, but from where I sit he's twice the man that you could ever hope to be.

Please proceed to do your best to prove me wrong though.

Also where where I sit,which granted being at a desk in front of a computer screen doesn't offer much perspective, there are like 6 decent people in all of bt and you sadly aren't among them.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 02-21-2014 at 05:26 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Respect my lack of authority.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    its not tsss its sss and pa spit into two different sites ran by 2 set of syops after a major fall out between them i cant belive this shit has hit this place is there really any reason to post this here its doing nothing for either site ?

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Say what you will about anon, but from where I sit he's twice the man that you could ever hope to be.
    Twice? Considering whom you're comparing me with... that's not saying much.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19

Please proceed to do your best to prove me wrong though.
    Agreed 10000% on anon. I would give him my passwords and logins on any of my sites. While his involvement outside this forum brings questions from some, I have spoken to him privately and his position is largely one of being pro-sharing (a good thing) and VERY pro-user. We are in a community which prides itself on the re-distribution of files. Anon is one of the greatest champions (look at his history here) of sharing you'll find.

His actions, continuous and knowledgeable, have won over many of us.

BTW, being disinvolved from TPS is a compliment.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Rart's Avatar Hold The Line
    Can anybody tell me what this thread is about?

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    BANNED
    Last edited by beansandcheese; 04-03-2014 at 09:04 PM.

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast