Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Black sails

Anyone also like black sails?

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Yeah so far it seems like a really cool show. It feels like a tv version of assassin creed black flag. funny how they both started\came out within 3 months of each other.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by veovi View Post
    It feels like a tv version of assassin creed black flag.
    Yeah that sort of blatant plagiarism of the awesome originality of video games is why I hate TV.
    Respect my lack of authority.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Stehle's Avatar Poster
    Yeah... besides they have a few uber hot women.

(...but no real plot though.)

(oh yeah... almost forgot, umm who do you root for? (Not counting the "sex tent".)
    Last edited by Stehle; 02-24-2014 at 06:02 PM. Reason: Counting Blessings
    “Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously.” ― Hunter S. Thompson

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    No I think veovi may in fact have a point comparing this to Assassins Creed.
    While watching it I got bored by what was happening onscreen so actually wandered off and started amusing myself by sneaking around and killing any of the characters I didn't like.
    Respect my lack of authority.

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    First episode was entertaining, now like 5 episodes in...I'm kinda getting bored already LOL

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Well have to see how it goes the rest of the season. I do not like the cook, his character seems irrelevant.

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    seems good to me at the moment, but then again i do enjoy a good pirate

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    Season one is finally over, and so far I am really looking forward to the next. I really like the fact that it is not just "Yeah pirates! Swords and explosions!"; although, I have heard people complain about it for that very reason. I do admit it does feel a little slow paced sometimes, but it has yet to fail to hold my interest. It sort of feels like Game of Thrones meets Treasure Island.

There is suppose to be another pirate show in the works called Red Flag. It would be interesting some more good pirate works out there that is not more of the family friendly Caribbean affair. Which is certainly entertaining in its own right, but you can only have so much.
    http://www.deadline.com/2014/02/magg...rate-red-flag/

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    Game of Thrones with pirates was my thought after watching a few episodes. I'm only up to episode 5 though, I need to finish out the season. I've heard good things about the later episodes.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast