Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Any retro gaming fans out there?

Well are there?

I've been collecting up old consoles and flash carts in the last few weeks. Having a ball

2. Games   -   #2
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I had fun scavenging around as stores were doing the final closeouts on the original XBox games. Got a large collection @$5 each. Only grabbed the highest rated ones. Since I am only a casual gamer, most of the titles were gnu to me. Waiting for the same to happen with the PS3...
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. Games   -   #3
    Absolutely a fan!
    Love going back and playing old school games, never gets old (ironically)

4. Games   -   #4
    SNES rules!

5. Games   -   #5
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Spam topics are basically my bread and butter and even I am offended by this one.
    Respect my lack of authority.

6. Games   -   #6
    Even if it's not THAT old, just think the GameCube is an awesome console with many good games! Don't know if it's considered retro gaming yet though...

7. Games   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    I had fun scavenging around as stores were doing the final closeouts on the original XBox games. Got a large collection @$5 each. Only grabbed the highest rated ones. Since I am only a casual gamer, most of the titles were gnu to me. Waiting for the same to happen with the PS3...
    and there was me thinking you were talking about retro games - ie spectrum 48k games : )

8. Games   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by bboobb1234321 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    and there was me thinking you were talking about retro games - ie spectrum 48k games : )
    Retro for me are Sinclair ZX80 games! (cue the even older gamer with stories of the world's first computer!)

9. Games   -   #9
    I can't help remember my old master system and Street of Rage !!

10. Games   -   #10
    Ha yea recently broke out the nes from the attic. Been trying to complete ninja gaidan.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast