Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Any retro gaming fans out there?

I recall having a Sinclair computer many years ago which had no storage device. This meant that you had to type in all the code, debug it and then run it to play the game. So most of our time was spend trying to type in the code correctly and fix any mistakes while trying to make sense of the cryptic error messages. How things have changed! I got an Apple II after that which had state of the art 5 1/4 inch floppy discs - then I could play a game without spending a whole day typing in the code!

2. Games   -   #32
    I Love playing old school games. NES, SNES, old pc games like warcraft I, doom, etc.

3. Games   -   #33
    Poster
    <--- Dos gamer

4. Games   -   #34
    nickherc's Avatar Poster
    Huge retro fan, I rarely play modern games. Give me Red Alert 1 over 3 any day . Age of Empires 2, civilization 1 2 3, Total war: Rome, Age of mythology, Street Rod ...

5. Games   -   #35
    I've been playing the hell out of X-Wing and Tie Fighter which are on gog now. Just like how I remember them!

6. Games   -   #36
    i been playing Risk Of Rain, Hotline Miami, Conker's Bad Fur Day on the original N64, Shovel Knight too i hope those count :p

7. Games   -   #37
    Absolutely! I just got done playing through Altered Beast (Arcade version on MAME) a few minutes ago.

8. Games   -   #38
    Usually play Exhumed once a year and just broke out the N64 too

9. Games   -   #39
    thanks to good old games it is so much easier to play retro games (on PC at least)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234