Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 24-hour download limit of 5. or donate

anyone else got this message ive searched for this but cannot find an answer

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #2
    News to me, but if it were me I'd have put it at 5/wk. *shrugs*

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #3
    TheFoX's Avatar www.arsebook.com
    Yes, that is news. Obviously, whoever runs this site saw you coming and decided you needed special treatment. Think yourself lucky that someone thinks you worthy of this special favour. No one else has this requirement, except you.
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL
    You are one of the nicest and most mature people on this board; I would never ignore someone like you.

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #4
    I just got this message too. I think if you want to grow a bigger community, this is the wrong way. I would never donate money to a site I haven't been on a lot. At the same time, a limit of 5 a day will make sure that I won't come here very often anymore ... time will tell ...

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by GoofyIdiot View Post
    I just got this message too. I think if you want to grow a bigger community, this is the wrong way. I would never donate money to a site I haven't been on a lot. At the same time, a limit of 5 a day will make sure that I won't come here very often anymore ... time will tell ...
    You're aware every other site limits downloads, and api hits? You've been here since January, had access to the nzb section since February. That's more than enough time to "ascertain the value" as you put it. Beautiful thing about the glut of indexers you're free to use any and all of them.

Also, this doesn't really belong in the lounge.
    Last edited by piercerseth; 03-08-2014 at 01:21 PM.

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #6
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19

Second best version for the geographically deprived:

Spoiler: Show
    Last edited by megabyteme; 03-08-2014 at 01:59 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #7
    well i dont mind donating but not if takedowns get worse, because i downloaded 6 the other day and only 3 were not takedowns, so its a little unfair that 5 slots per 24hours and you dont always get them quick enough before they are taken down

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #8
    Dammit meg, VEVO won't let the embed play here. Money indeed.

EDIT: thanks
    Last edited by piercerseth; 03-08-2014 at 02:08 PM.

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #9
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by piercerseth View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GoofyIdiot View Post
    You're aware every other site limits downloads, and api hits? You've been here since January, had access to the nzb section since February. That's more than enough time to "ascertain the value" as you put it. Beautiful thing about the glut of indexers you're free to use any and all of them.

Also, this doesn't really belong in the lounge.
    First let me again state that obviously "community" has absolutely nothing to do with what you are on about.

Second let me state how much my heart bleeds for the fact that some anonymous internet shits are "forced" to have to wait a grand total of 24 hours to steal excessively while people in the Ukraine go to bed wondering what tomorrow will bring.

Lastly,let me state that this does belong in The Lounge as it thankfully allows me to voice my contempt for such ungracious,overly privileged twats.

PS Seriously fuck off.
    Respect my lack of authority.

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #10
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Also how many if anybody here have ,barring music, downloaded more than 5 things in a 24 hour period?

Yeah I thought as much.
    Respect my lack of authority.

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast