Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Thread: what is wrong with blackcatsgames ?

Poster BT Rep: +3
    Nice cat btw

2. BitTorrent   -   #52
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    YEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Time to donate, seeds never left my client either!

3. BitTorrent   -   #53
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by bamboo View Post
    YEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Time to donate, seeds never left my client either!
    Not to suggest you may be overreacting a bit to the news that a videogame tracker is coming back online but Captain Phillips displayed less emotion when rescued from Somali pirates.
    Respect my lack of authority.

4. BitTorrent   -   #54
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    In fairness, Philips didn't have a BCG account to look forward to upon his return.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

5. BitTorrent   -   #55
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    In fairness, Philips didn't have a BCG account to look forward to upon his return.
    He did but it was disabled.
    This being bt where staff are inherently a bit full of themselves,they just couldn't fathom* why he couldn't download something off their site for three months.

*nautical reference.

6. BitTorrent   -   #56
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Barnacles don't grow on BlackCats.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

7. BitTorrent   -   #57
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    He did but it was disabled.
    This being bt where staff are inherently a bit full of themselves,they just couldn't fathom* why he couldn't download something off their site for three months.

*nautical reference.
    Surely the Pirates could have downloaded something for him. Mind you he would have been banned for account sharing then.

We have not pruned for months.

As for latest. Still a few minor issues but we are getting there.

8. BitTorrent   -   #58
    Quote Originally Posted by stoi View Post
    Surely the Pirates could have downloaded something for him. Mind you he would have been banned for account sharing then.
    Interesting that in the film at least,the pirates were portrayed more or less sympathetically while the true villains if there were any were the SEALS who didn't hesitate to lie and killed with neither emotion or mercy.

9. BitTorrent   -   #59
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by bamboo View Post
    Not to suggest you may be overreacting a bit to the news that a videogame tracker is coming back online but Captain Phillips displayed less emotion when rescued from Somali pirates.
    That's because all he was really doing was drinking that Somali pirate rum and getting laid and being a high value hostage, then got "rescued" to have to go back home to a real job and nagging wife. xD

All my seeds for BCG are working again btw, Stoi!
    Last edited by bamboo; 05-30-2014 at 10:16 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

10. BitTorrent   -   #60
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    Is it back ?

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast