Thread: Software to merge multiple NZB files - does any exist?

Dry

Does anyone know if any software exists that will merge multiple NZB files into a single file?

I have a number of entire seasons of TV shows I wish to put on here, however i think it's a bit of a pain to ask someone to download 22 separate NZB files per season.
    I know they are just XML files, but my coding knowledge doesn't stretch this far.

I've Googled around, there looks like there was a sourceforge project back in 2007 for exactly this but it looks like it never got of the ground.

Cheers

WK

2. Newsgroups   -   #2
    bikertyke's Avatar Poster
    I use newsleecher, when all are loaded i just highlight them all then make one NZB from them. Its an easy way to do it.

3. Newsgroups   -   #3
    pokitisme's Avatar Poster
    if ur wanting to merge the actual files i suppose u could use the old hacker trick of merging user / passwords-if i remember correctly how i would do it when using access diver was i would get some user/password list and would rename them something like "user1.txt user2.txt user3 .txt" then using a file joiner rogram i would join them together and get a txt document that would contain all 3 list in one.now of course this is just a txt list but im not sure how it would work on a nzb.as for my idea make 3 sequentially numbered text add one word to each and try to join the 3 and see if it works--it always did for me and i had a list of like 10.000 pass user combos.
    favorite quotes made my me

if you want to you can but if you dont you wont

most possibly yes but maybe no