Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New Magic Site Mindchaos.us

Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    but soon it could be like...

Attachment 141801
    That's cute, but I'm rather thinking of this.

how-the-hell-did-you-manage-that.jpg
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    MODERATION
    Quote Originally Posted by D3N14L View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CHEEKYCHAP View Post

MPT was taken off line by me, and only me, as there was no point having another 10 forums set up by my EX Users, all doing the same thing, which kind of shows us what a stupid fool you are, especially signing up, and doing 1 post here, and even having to lie in that post

Also if you was on the original site, why aint you on it now???,
    Especially after well over a decade its been hidden, how many new rare magic files do you think youve missed out on following idiots that never uploaded in the 1st place, and only leeched magic files they could, or were not willing to buy out of there own pockets????

If im willing to invest $5000 in a forum for my users, how much money do you think i spend on magic every week??
    Do you think any of the AOM Elite are still on the original site too??
    Do you think we cant log Ips, and trace whos who on any site like AOM, or MT??

Go take down all my sites, but youll never get close to the original site, thats why it was hidden from pricks like you, many many years ago,
    We got no file takers, or leeches, and though its got a very small membership, it still knocks all the magic clone copy sites our EX users have made for 6, especially with rare quality magic files, some of which can be got on JN, as we now release them

Infact how many of the magic files ive listed above, are on the magic sites you now share on, and download??
    Because i know, and 100% you know that you are missing out, and you miss out every day, week, month, so go figure whos the twat here, YOU, and the AOM Elite comes to mind

Infact have you even made it up into JN??, or past MP yet??, just think you now got to go through Mindchaos
    Getting quite hard now you need to share files, and constantly help out, so good luck being on the outside of the circle, just like most fools at AOM, and MT,

OH and remember you may join up, but if its with an email with no history in a google search, or your Ip is hidden from us, YOU, or anyone else that may join, will not get very far up into AOMK, as all wasters are vetted, and booted,

I wonder where you are within AOMK lmfao
    And YOU know just as i do, as do the Elite at AOM know, you all miss out on terrific magic files we share, and keep on sharing every day without YOU, or them,
    So run along, and keep wasting your time on clone magic sites that all share the same thing

YOU made your choice, so i hope your having fun, and getting what you want, i also wish you all the best in what you do on other magic sites too, but until you wise up, youll always just be on the outside, getting nothing of the magic we share
    If you think that your site is hidden then you are clearly hallucinating. I have been collecting information about you and all your staffers for years. I know all your names and your addresses. I have pictures of your family and their families too. I have not been missing on anything as I am in all your sites. You think that you are so smart by making these noob recruit sites to have people "prove" themselves for you to invite them to the next noob site. I know exactly who your "small group" is on the "real" AOMK. You should consider yourself that I have been kind enough not to shut it down by now.

It's quite sad that you let people from AOM bully you. It's not difficult finding out exactly who they are if you knew what you were doing. AOMK has long been a joke ever since I can remember. Besides Trebor, your staffers did not have a clue of how to code any simple form of defense on your sites. You need to grow up, Mr. Stuart.
    Ya Anon i agree
    Tote the clowns are those believing fools like him, and you

But let him live in D3ni4l, hes just going on about crap hell never know nothing about
    Go on take the original site down, come on you clown, if you know so much, off you go, and float ya boat

And just to clear afew other things up, I know all AOM user on my sites, its not hard to spot them, just upload a magic file AOM doesnt have, and they all jump on it, if you upload a file from AOM thats there, and not 1 of them on AOM ( and that is those who are on JN, and MP ), just dont grab it, so its not hard to figure out whos, who
    And just another way we keep keep AOM losers out from the original site

Why do you think there Elite, and other such users are still on MP, and JN, and not been asked up in AOMK??
    Infact why are you more than likely still there too

Go away, come back when your willing to put your time into MP, and JN, as until you do, ( Which may take years ), youll always be as you are now, on the outside like a true AOM fool
    Last edited by CHEEKYCHAP; 03-20-2014 at 11:12 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Rart's Avatar Hold The Line
    Can Cheekychap and Denial just get a room already?
    Last edited by Rart; 03-21-2014 at 01:20 AM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    MODERATION
    What a good idea Rart, we should really get a room.
    Last edited by Rart; 03-21-2014 at 01:23 AM. Reason: Personal information

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    MODERATION
    LMFAO

Whats my second name??
    I actually have 2 girls, and 1 boy, and that means what??, what else do you not know??
    People like YOU are the reason we now hide the original site, as your cheats, and leeches who are scum

Ok i challenge you :_
    To tell me my domain name where the original site is located, and the name its currently under, i mean you should know that, or will we see more bullshit???,
    Infact why not drop a link, so we can all go look lmfao

Once again you are getting WELL OWNED

Your only right in that i am the leecher now, as i use AOM for many of my magic files, and saves me having to buy any doubles, as i aint bought a magic dvd for years, unlike AOM, and possibly you, so who cares, we are on top, and always will be

And if AOM have given you no reason to feel any disdain towards them, can i just ask what i did towards you lol

Infact why have you been stalking me since 2006???, are you gay??

And why is it every time i argue with idiots like you, none of you are ever connected with AOM, you all sign up under false names, and hide up??, some great examples can be found in this 50 pages of posts here :-
    https://filesharingtalk.com/threads/4...?highlight=aom

As i said above, how many magic files do you think muppets like you, and those at AOM have missed out on in the last decade??

Ive just uploaded these magic files to JN, and i dont see them on AOM, or MT, or any other clone magic site, so why is that???

The Magic Mouse
    The Bordin Bead Trick
    Matched
    Eddie Burke Holographic Predicition
    Compass Clock
    Cigarette Up The Nose
    Angelo Carbone The Original Out Of Order

Again 7 more magic files AOM, or its users dont get a share in, well untill its been released, or leeched by them, as usual,
    But OH dear now think of that over a decade of me uploading constantly on the original site, and whats not been released to the likes of AOM, and its users??

If users want to trade with leeches, and file takers with nothing, then good luck to them all lol
    But dont expect us to keep feeding bad users, and leeches like Lenaud01, Jac, Sven, or any other waster with top quality magic files we own, and buy

If users want to give up there AOM accounts, and give them to us, like weve done many times in the past, then we are all for it

Last edited by CHEEKYCHAP; 03-21-2014 at 01:58 AM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Rart's Avatar Hold The Line
    A reminder: posting personal info, true or not, is NOT allowed. Anyone doing so will be infracted accordingly.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    MODERATION
    Consider yourself lucky, CHEEKYCHAP that the mod here actually does his job and avoided your ass being exposed to the world with all the personal information of you and your staff, and ex staff. I had to retype this reply all over. -.-

It is not necessary that I post all the information that I have on this forum. The internet is a very big place. A lot of people would love all your personal information. Starting with the UK authorities, US authorities, and Australian authorities to have your staff sent in jail too. I know exactly where they all live. All the pictures of your and their families are in my possession. I can make you a very famous person over night if you want by exposing you to the media outlets.

And if you think that I need to be registered under the database then you are horribly wrong. I long rooted your servers with all your websites. Any change you do, I will have access. I easily download anything that is shared in all your sites even within your so called "real AOMK" and you don't even know it which is the funniest thing. Any form of torrent system that you choose, I will personally upload it on my own server, mod it exactly like yours, and find vulnerabilities even if it takes months. You can move servers any time you want so it makes no difference.

The fact that you have let AOM bully you all this time is funny to me. It is quite obvious that it is not "Lenaud" as you like to call him by his user name that does any of the real coding. A quick look at the type of torrent system that they use gives the answer away. The coder has been hiding in the open and you have failed to see him all these years. If you were smart enough to take real actions, you should have focused your efforts against the coder which happens to live in the US. If you take him down then AOM would slowly start to disintegrate in history. Any of the other staffers are people who can be easily denounced as nothing but forgotten history.

Since you mentioned IPs, I have to let you know that IPs mean nothing to me. I know every possible form of spoofing out there. If you think hiding behind proxies, VPNs, VPS, or any other of the other possible forms of "hiding" will cover you away from what you will encounter then you sir are horribly wrong. I have a long list of your IP ranges along with your e-mails that you have ever used. I have so much information about you that I probably know more about you than you know yourself about yourself.

To your surprise, I have been collecting information about and your staff since 2006. Consider yourself lucky that the mod deleted all the information I posted.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    I barely know the story behind this drama, and I don't mind if you and Cheeky dislike each other. But assuming you're telling the truth about this, exposing someone's personal information over an e-grudge is a very, very low thing to do, and a sign you're taking all of this shit too seriously. And it may come back to hit you too. Think about that.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    MODERATION
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    I barely know the story behind this drama, and I don't mind if you and Cheeky dislike each other. But assuming you're telling the truth about this, exposing someone's personal information over an e-grudge is a very, very low thing to do, and a sign you're taking all of this shit too seriously. And it may come back to hit you too. Think about that.
    I am not afraid of this fool. I have taken down probably around 17 of his websites because he's an idiot who is always crying and complaining. He claims that all the other sites were created to generate money but the realities are that it's not true for all the "clone sites" that he claims. Confirmed websites for a fact that are using their websites to generate money are the ones that he always mentions: AOM and MT. I'll give him that but to say that all the files on the site were leeched from him is simply ridiculous. We are talking about terabytes worth of files that he claims all came from him. He's inferring that no one else in the world spends money on books and DVDs besides him. Anybody can easily see through that lie.

How is a website "cloned" if it it was created from scratch vs. him using premade torrent systems that all you have to do is upload the files and adjust some database files. There is no cloning in that.

CHEEKYCHAP has a history of "exposing" members IPs, pictures, and personal information of a lot of members, admins, and staffs. This is not an e-grudge. Someone needs to shut him up once and for all so we can have some peace in the internet. I have long been OWNING aomk since 2006. Ask him about all the stories of his shitty sites being hacked and wiped off the internet for good. I'm sure he remembers very vividly.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    MODERATION
    Post what you like, im telling you too, i got nothing to hide
    Infact go upload it as a torrent somewhere, no one can stop you, go float your boat, and enjoy

Again you avoided my questions, but it was to be expected from an idiot, and you took down 17 of my websites lmfao, what names in particular were they called??, MORE LIES

And considering there are no staff members within my sites, your doing pretty well on your information lol

So why aint you posted a link to my site, no Mod will fault you on that, why cant you do that 1 simple thing??

Why cant you answer these 2 questions i put to you above :-
    If AOM have given you no reason to feel any disdain towards them, can i just ask what i did towards you lol

Infact why have you been stalking me since 2006???, are you gay??

Come on your looking abit stupid, and retardel in the way your coming across here, try to salvage abit of something, by posting a good reply

For someone with no links to AOM, you certainly rant alot, and just by what your saying ( which is abit like Lenaud01 back in the day ) just shows exactly why we are now a hidden site from AOM, and its bad users like D3ni4l, Sven, or any other names you all seem to make up

End of the day you all miss out, and you miss out every day, week, month, and year, so its something that will never change for you, or those who are on, or within AOM, or MT
    HAHAhahaha over a decade, and you all get nothing from us, you are all too clever for me

YOU know exactly what you are, and stand for with AOM, just as ive known you from the beginning when i 1st invited you to trade, and share magic
    Im well rid of dick heads like you, and many more that are within AOM, especially the AOM elite twats hahaha
    Come back when your willing to share, and actually make an effort to help a site grow

Just remember AOM only exists, because its scummy Admin stole my files, and database, and poached most of my users, as he had fools like you making it impossible for my users to use my own magic site in peace,
    but no more, its ended for you dumbasses, and you get nothing

Infact why has AOM got all of my EX users on its site??
    How did it manage to message all of my users??, and poach them so easy over to AOM??
    alex26i comes to mind

Users just need to go here for the full story :-
    https://filesharingtalk.com/threads/430222-AOM-s-recruit-site-%28wtf-%29?highlight=aom

As theres afew AOM users in there posting just like you are now with lies, and acting the same way, and infact getting caught out on lies, apon lies,
    Which really looks bad for AOM as a site, and the way its conducted itself over the years towards others, and me

Infact Lenaud01, or JAC have never given an account as to why they trashed my site, which brings me to ask, can you tell me why you did it, and the reason why??

Why do i have to hide my magic site from a bunch of wasters like you at AOM??

i suppose thatll be more avoided questions
    Last edited by CHEEKYCHAP; 03-21-2014 at 03:55 AM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast