Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: New Magic Site Mindchaos.us

MODERATION
    Quote Originally Posted by CHEEKYCHAP View Post
    Post what you like, im telling you too, i got nothing to hide
    Infact go upload it as a torrent somewhere, no one can stop you, go float your boat, and enjoy

Again you avoided my questions, but it was to be expected from an idiot, and you took down 17 of my websites lmfao, what names in particular were they called??, MORE LIES

And considering there are no staff members within my sites, your doing pretty well on your information lol

So why aint you posted a link to my site, no Mod will fault you on that, why cant you do that 1 simple thing??

Why cant you answer these 2 questions i put to you above :-
    If AOM have given you no reason to feel any disdain towards them, can i just ask what i did towards you lol

Infact why have you been stalking me since 2006???, are you gay??

Come on your looking abit stupid, and retardel in the way your coming across here, try to salvage abit of something, by posting a good reply

For someone with no links to AOM, you certainly rant alot, and just by what your saying ( which is abit like Lenaud01 back in the day ) just shows exactly why we are now a hidden site from AOM, and its bad users like D3ni4l, Sven, or any other names you all seem to make up

End of the day you all miss out, and you miss out every day, week, month, and year, so its something that will never change for you, or those who are on, or within AOM, or MT
    HAHAhahaha over a decade, and you all get nothing from us, you are all too clever for me

You know exactly what you are, and stand for with AOM, just as ive known you from the beginning when i 1st invited you to trade, and share magic
    Since you claim that I am lying. Your very first site ran on 1.04 TT. The exact same system that AOM uses. I practically gave the solution how you can take down your competitors and yet you are still too stupid to even understand. You want me to state all 17 names? Ones that comes to my mind are: AOMK1.US aomk1.net because you got OWNED so bad on the same night for both. Instead, I'll mention ex staff members of yours that are obviously still followers of yours. Kardklub, pinky, Magic Malachi, closeup1, to name a few. You used the user names: "Admin" "admin" "cardman" Now, how would I know this if I didn't personally take down these sites and kept the databases? You must be an idiot not to believe the obvious.

To answer your questions:
    1) I don't like you because you ruin the magic community with your childish behaviors.
    2) True, they are in it for the money. Having to pay their coder is where a lot of the money goes into. But the fact that they are not on here like you are acting like a moron is the reason why I have no disdain against them.

Why since 2006? I have been in your circle since 2006. Not as a member but as a distant watcher.

Send me a PM, CHEEKYCHAP. I want to share some information with you and have your own collection updated. I can't PM you. You will really like the information, I promise. I'm actually trying to help you here.

The information you had was shit.
    Last edited by D3N14L; 03-21-2014 at 05:22 AM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    MODERATION
    Failed again

Edna was his nanny or aunt, i cant remember now, but the info i have is good enough, and sound

I dont need your help, and why offer to help me, when youve made it clear the way you feel, is it me, or do you not sound like a real twat here??

And if you have so much info on me, dont you even know my email address???,
    Its been the same email address for over 2 decades, you must know that lmfao

Why not send me a message here :-
    http://mindchaos.us/index.php

Even you can join that magic site, its well open

This made me laugh :-
    1) I don't like you because you ruin the magic community with your childish behaviors.
    Which is what?? telling users to avoid a scam site like AOM, and MT, which are just clone magic sites, built by our EX users, who leeched, and took files by cheating the system, file takers who upload nothing ever to help our site grow
    And :-
    2) True, they are in it for the money. Having to pay their coder is where a lot of the money goes into.
    So you admit they are in it for the money, as ive said all along, and we ALL know there coder is Lenaud01, whos just charging for work i do free at my own site, including JAC
    But you also hit the nail on the head, that most of the money they do get, gets wasted on a stupid coder, instead of buying magic
    So users are not only paying for extra servers like AOM, MT, EXO, and any other site thats been made on our files, they constantly have to pay for a coder, which is not even needed, so most of the money all goes down the drain, or into a none magicians pockets

HAHAhahaha Talk about AOM user losers being taken for a ride all these years, and its exactly why i do call them losers, as i know what the game is with AOM, and its Admins Lenaud01, and JAC, and its been that way for years, theres alot of mugs, and fools on AOM

I know let me make you a staff member, or stick an Elite badge on you, so long as you keep paying for me to code a site that dont really need coding,

Infact ive posted many times about Lenaud01 charging his users for his coding work, as that was all he was interested in when setting up AOM, Xbox, Coding, and money from free magic files we uploaded, which he would then put into a VIP section at AOM, so users had to donate to get at the files he isolated from his users, but were open for all to download on our site
    Elite AOM losers are way to clever, and have been getting tricked for years by those 2 twats

Most of which can be read here :-
    http://magictraders123.forumotion.ne...-be-at-the-top
    Last edited by CHEEKYCHAP; 03-21-2014 at 05:07 AM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    MODERATION
    Failed again

I dont need your help, and why offer to help me, when youve made it clear the way you feel, is it me, or do you not sound like a real twat here??

And if you have so much info on me, dont you even know my email address???,
    Its been the same email address for over 2 decades, you must know that lmfao

Why not send me a message here :-
    http://mindchaos.us/index.php

Even you can join that site, its well open
    I was going to give you updated information about AOM, not you. Update your own information in that regard. PM me. I'll gladly give it to you.

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    MODERATION
    Dont need it, im 100% updated every day i log into AOM

I suppose this was you too :-
    Dear CHEEKYCHAP,

Someone has tried to log into your account on FileSharing Talk with an incorrect password at least 5 times. This person has been prevented from attempting to login to your account for the next 15 minutes.

The person trying to log into your account had the following IP address:

All the best,
    FileSharing Talk

No wonder i avoid all AOM idiots, and fools, your days are over when you used to log in, and rape my magic site clean, just jog on mate
    Last edited by Rart; 03-21-2014 at 05:28 AM. Reason: Personal info

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    MODERATION
    Dont need it, im 100% updated every day i log into AOM

I suppose this was you too :-
    Dear CHEEKYCHAP,

Someone has tried to log into your account on FileSharing Talk with an incorrect password at least 5 times. This person has been prevented from attempting to login to your account for the next 15 minutes.

The person trying to log into your account had the following IP address:

All the best,
    FileSharing Talk
    Wow. Your mind really works in a reversed way. I try to help you and you automatically accuse me of something that has nothing to do with me. Obviously lenaud or Jac want to get into your account. I have no interest in getting into your account as I know there is nothing of value.

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    Rart's Avatar Hold The Line
    FST is a filesharing forum. FST is not a forum for quibbling over personal matters and posting private information in public. Please take this discussion elsewhere. Locked.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234