Thread: milan san remo

Anyone catch MSR today? have to feel bad for cancellara- fourth year in a row on the podium, but yet to win.

2. Sports Club   -   #2
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    If he continues to employ the same strategy in spite of it proving to not be a winning one, then he's the instrument of his own futility and deserves no sympathy.

One of the huge problems with team structure in cycling is that mostly only the desperate or the no hopers have the courage to attack and try to actually win instead of simply trying hard not to lose.

If someone maybe had gone with Nibali,further out, and not played so painfully strictly to script,possibly it wouldn't be the annual 30 guys sprinting to see who sucked wheels the best until the Poggio..
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. Sports Club   -   #3
    On a related note,I honestly don't know why I bother replying.

4. Sports Club   -   #4
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Achievement unlocked, so long suckas!
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

5. Sports Club   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Achievement unlocked, so long suckas!
    I was blinded by the fact that he appeared to be into professional cycling .Obviously I thought to myself that there was no way that he would resort to fraudulent measures to achieve his goal.

Think I'll go discuss cricket with that guy in that T20 thread now.

6. Sports Club   -   #6
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Now I have a cover story as I develop a confidence scam to bilk you out of you million$CDN (currently 1 Billion USD/ 75 Bitcoins).

"Hello, I have recently discovered the fascinating world of professional cycling. Please tell me more...BTW, I am also an American prince who has been exiled and need a bank account to keep my country's wealth..."
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

7. Sports Club   -   #7
    Go make fun of something evil like NASCAR and leave the purity of athletic pursuit that is professional cycling, alone, ghey cauliflowered eared cretin motherfucker cunt.

8. Sports Club   -   #8
    No, I have not cached it.

9. Sports Club   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by awan247 View Post
    No, I have not cached it.

It's at times like these that I question the wisdom of making murder illegal.

Anyway on the topic of "deserved better" for anyone who is interested in cycling and actually gives a fuck which I'm presuming besides me if it doesn't involve electronics or stealing stuff is no one......

http://velonews.competitor.com/2014/...-poetry_325571

Adding insult to injury that cunt commentator Paul Sherwin praising winner Simon Gerrans for his "tactical acumen" which in double speak means he and his equally cuntish Orica GreenEdge team are renown for never putting their faces in the wind.until the last couple kilometers.

Better glorious defeat than ignoble victory or something.

Also thanks negative racing for unbelievably having 50 guys contest the finish of a race as difficult as Liege.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 04-29-2014 at 10:59 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost