Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: is ziggy going to kill himself?

I think, it is fake news and he cannot kill himself.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    I jumped on top of the roof of my moms house while baby sitting and playing hide and seek.I was hella buzzing and It still took me 5 minutes to work up the courage to jump off.The math works out to 200 lbs falling 15 ft.If I did want to cease, jumper is not a option.
    PS I totally maybe don't.
    Last edited by ziggyjuarez; 04-26-2014 at 09:41 AM.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    TheFoX's Avatar www.arsebook.com
    You cannot be a serious jumper if you are working out the mechanics and mathematics of how you are going to fall. Never heard of a geeky jumper before.
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL
    You are one of the nicest and most mature people on this board; I would never ignore someone like you.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    You cannot be a serious jumper if you are working out the mechanics and mathematics of how you are going to fall. Never heard of a geeky jumper before.
    The last thing you'd want to half-ass, shame so many folks lack attention to detail. You'll fall at 9.8 m/s^2. Work backwards from that, allot yourself enough height. You're gonna do it--do it right. Measure twice, jump once.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    TheFoX's Avatar www.arsebook.com
    Quote Originally Posted by piercerseth View Post
    The last thing you'd want to half-ass, shame so many folks lack attention to detail. You'll fall at 9.8 m/s^2. Work backwards from that, allot yourself enough height. You're gonna do it--do it right. Measure twice, jump once.
    Most jumpers rely on visual signs to determine whether a jump would prove successful or not. For example, it is rare for someone to try to jump from a car roof, as the fall would only result in a twisted ankle. On the other hand, if the car is parked next to the external barrier on a multi storey car park, on the top floor, the chances of a more serious injury increase.
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL
    You are one of the nicest and most mature people on this board; I would never ignore someone like you.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by piercerseth View Post
    Ziggy lives in a trailer park. Chances are he's already been thrown fallen off his roof. You also have to take in the durability factor of Mexicans living in the US. They have already survived starving, dehydration, near drowning, being shot at, and/or traversing the border wall. Like suicide would even work on them...
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Most jumpers rely on visual signs to determine whether a jump would prove successful or not. For example, it is rare for someone to try to jump from a car roof, as the fall would only result in a twisted ankle. On the other hand, if the car is parked next to the external barrier on a multi storey car park, on the top floor, the chances of a more serious injury increase.
    A pragmatist, I like the cut of your jib.

Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Ziggy lives in a trailer park. Chances are he's already been thrown fallen off his roof. You also have to take in the durability factor of Mexicans living in the US. They have already survived starving, dehydration, near drowning, being shot at, and/or traversing the border wall. Like suicide would even work on them...
    I didn't realize they were so hardy. If the apocalypse ever comes, my first stop will be the Home Depot parking lot. Being a trailer park denizen, I'm betting ziggy has access to a meth lab. That ending writes itself.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    You have discovered their one weakness- fire. And they seem to be attempting to build a tolerance through the use of spicy foods. Within the next few generations (like 30 years), they'll be indestructible...
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

9. Lounge   -   #19

10. Lounge   -   #20
    teflon05's Avatar Pessimistic Optimist BT Rep: +2
    Helium? Whatever happened to the good old, tried-and-true hanging ones-self in the closet? Kids these days...
    No drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power. — P.J. O'Rourke

Sin lies only in hurting others unnecessarily. All other "sins" are invented nonsense. — Robert A. Heinlein (1907-1988)

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast