Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: is ziggy going to kill himself?

megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Hydrogen or GTFO.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Hydrogen or GTFO.
    Loving the idea of your room filling up like the Hindenburg for any family members/first responders to find.

PROTIP: If you're budget-minded and environmentally concious use nitrogen instead.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    teflon05's Avatar Pessimistic Optimist BT Rep: +2
    I still say a good old fashioned hanging is the way to go. thousands of lynch mobs throughout history can't be wrong. hm.jpg
    No drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power. — P.J. O'Rourke

Sin lies only in hurting others unnecessarily. All other "sins" are invented nonsense. — Robert A. Heinlein (1907-1988)

4. Lounge   -   #24
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Mexicans love Jesus, so I'll throw in my suggestion of self-crucifixion.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

5. Lounge   -   #25
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by piercerseth View Post
    PROTIP: If you're budget-minded and environmentally concious use nitrogen instead.
    If I die from nitrogen inhalation, it is due to my kids' diapers. Not a suicide. I'm not going out like that willingly.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    How are you going to drive that last nail in?

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by teflon05 View Post
    I still say a good old fashioned hanging is the way to go. thousands of lynch mobs throughout history can't be wrong. hm.jpg
    If you do it right with a decent drop with correct placement of the knot and fracture one of the upper cervical vertebra then hanging is a nice quick exit. The alternative though if it isn't done right is slow strangulation from the rope which can take between 5 and 20 panic filled minutes while you struggle futilely.....ummm pass.....

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

8. Lounge   -   #28
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Real men join the Army if they feel worthless and wish to die.
    Respect my lack of authority.

9. Lounge   -   #29
    teflon05's Avatar Pessimistic Optimist BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post

If you do it right with a decent drop with correct placement of the knot and fracture one of the upper cervical vertebra then hanging is a nice quick exit. The alternative though if it isn't done right is slow strangulation from the rope which can take between 5 and 20 panic filled minutes while you struggle futilely.....ummm pass.....
    You misunderstood. I wouldn't choose to go out that way myself. I was thinking more on the lines of "assisted' or "forced" suicide. Some might call it "murder" or "homicide", But oh well....Tomato, Tomahto.
    No drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power. — P.J. O'Rourke

Sin lies only in hurting others unnecessarily. All other "sins" are invented nonsense. — Robert A. Heinlein (1907-1988)

10. Lounge   -   #30
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    How are you going to drive that last nail in?
    I'll use my famed troubleshooting skills to address this one. While your hand is free drive the nail through your palm. Then, after you've taken care of the feet and your other hand, make a fist with your last free hand and slam it back into the wood as hard as you can. It might take a couple of tries, but you will have succeeded once you can no longer pull away from the crucifix.

This can also be achieved in a more holistic approach. I am picturing a Rube Goldberg self-crucifixion setup. You start it off by making the cross gesture on your chest, and the last movement initiates the chain of events that result in your multiday suicide. It's fucking genius.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast