Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: is ziggy going to kill himself?

TheFoX's Avatar www.arsebook.com
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by piercerseth View Post
    PROTIP: If you're budget-minded and environmentally concious use nitrogen instead.
    If I die from nitrogen inhalation, it is due to my kids' diapers. Not a suicide. I'm not going out like that willingly.
    I thought a diaper emitted Ammonia, which is a mixture of nitrogen and hydrogen, giving a very pungent smell that can make the eyes water.
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL
    You are one of the nicest and most mature people on this board; I would never ignore someone like you.

2. Lounge   -   #32
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I'm sure Mary can give us the exact makeup of a child's diaper...
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. Lounge   -   #33
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    I'm sure Mary can give us the exact makeup of a child's diaper...
    Sure can, it's mostly filled with my semen.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

4. Lounge   -   #34
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post

If I die from nitrogen inhalation, it is due to my kids' diapers. Not a suicide. I'm not going out like that willingly.
    I thought a diaper emitted Ammonia, which is a mixture of nitrogen and hydrogen, giving a very pungent smell that can make the eyes water.
    You forgot to mention mercaptan, a truly eye watering and often overlooked chemical, this plus hydrogen sulphide provide the lovely brew which emanates from a nice fresh steaming pile of.....

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

5. Lounge   -   #35
    TheFoX's Avatar www.arsebook.com
    Add some bleach, and it becomes truly eye watering, as well as lung crushing.
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL
    You are one of the nicest and most mature people on this board; I would never ignore someone like you.

6. Lounge   -   #36
    I just meant straight up N2 gas. Like from a welding or brewery supply store, but I failed to realize with ziggy's trailer park situation he may not have money for a cylinder. He could always use the run your car in an enclosed space oldie but goldie. I've been told carbon monoxide poisoning has the added benefit of leaving your corpse with a rosy complection. No shit.

7. Lounge   -   #37
    I ain't dieing like Africans.
    Last edited by ziggyjuarez; 04-30-2014 at 02:33 AM.

8. Lounge   -   #38
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by ziggyjuarez View Post
    I ain't dieing like Africans.
    I'm sure if you ripped off and/or insulted your local Mexican drug lord, the ensuing hail of machine gun fire would quite efficiently remove you from the face of the earth.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

9. Lounge   -   #39
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    I'm sure if you ripped off and/or insulted your local Mexican drug lord, the ensuing hail of machine gun fire would quite efficiently remove you from the face of the earth.
    It would go something like this, methinks:

"Hey guy(s) on my mum, was this your last Yoo-hoo [beverage]?" <---snarl to show your defiance.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

10. Lounge   -   #40
    Quote Originally Posted by piercerseth View Post
    [...]ziggy's trailer park situation he may not have money for a cylinder. He could always use the run your car in an enclosed space oldie but goldie.
    You obviously fail to grasp life in Ziggy's trailer park. If they had running cars, they'd be living someplace else.* Or would be selling them off for drugs.

Ziggy's trailer park is the one part of the US where Mexican family members try to escape and run back into Mexico.

*We won't even belabor the point of not having any enclosed spaces big enough to park a car in. Those are called "living rooms".

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast