Thread: NZB.org

Hi all,

I heard more rumblings that this site is no longer active. Any members able to confirm this?
    It has been a long held dream of mine to get a spot on there. I think the Mafia is easier to get into than that site....

If it has closed I don't know if it will be a mercy or not.

Cheers!

2. Newsgroups   -   #2
    It's sill going strong.

3. Newsgroups   -   #3
    >It has been a long held dream of mine to get a spot on there. <

NZB.org is just a standard newznab site. It closed off ALL invites to members around the time Matrix shut down. If your "dream" is to get into a newznab site that is no better than a bunch of other newznab sites, you might need to reexamine your life.

4. Newsgroups   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by user3240 View Post

NZB.org is just a standard newznab site. It closed off ALL invites to members around the time Matrix shut down. If your "dream" is to get into a newznab site that is no better than a bunch of other newznab sites, you might need to reexamine your life.
    Obviously it was a tongue in cheek comment. I don't remember asking any advice on how to live life. Since you seem to feel the need to spend your time commenting on the life of someone you have never met, I suggest you take your own advice.

Quote Originally Posted by bergy10 View Post
    It's sill going strong.
    Cool, thanks very much!
    Last edited by whattheheck; 04-04-2014 at 05:18 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

5. Newsgroups   -   #5
    iLOVENZB's Avatar FST Crew BT Rep: +1

It is a Newznab site but where it differs from others is it's maturity. The stylesheet is simple and minimalistic, yet elegant. The features are what you would expect from a 'premium' newznab service. The sysops are active and helpful.

It's one of the better Newznab sites out there.
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music"

6. Newsgroups   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by iLOVENZB View Post

It's one of the better Newznab sites out there.
    Nzbs.org probably has a lot content overall because it is very old indexer. It is free to those who signed up in 2012. It's a good indexer , but as of now there are a lot of fine choices for people who are not members there.

7. Newsgroups   -   #7
    Stabber's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    I do believe is one of the best indexers out there . Only issue i have is it doesn't have a lot of anime and games are not separated with applications isis

8. Newsgroups   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Stabber View Post
    I do believe is one of the best indexers out there . Only issue i have is it doesn't have a lot of anime and games are not separated with applications isis
    I concur, it's one of the best + in, miles ahead of Dogs imo - I prefer content and the little things... as opposed to push-pull implementation.
    As for the anime, it only recently started indexing it not too long ago, hence why it doesn't have that much on its side unlike the other categories.
    That being said, I have noticed new anime releases/Current Season Spring titles are indexed faster than even on anime indexer Fanzub, though that has a deeper retention on its side.
    Last edited by aoshivx; 04-12-2014 at 12:20 AM.

9. Newsgroups   -   #9
    iLOVENZB's Avatar FST Crew BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Stabber View Post
    Not sure if I'm misunderstanding, but Games are separated by console

and Apps are separated by platform

edit: PC games are under Apps-ISO
    Last edited by iLOVENZB; 04-15-2014 at 04:55 AM.
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music"