Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Directors And Stars Discussing Their Great Works

megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Came across this clip of Harold Ramis discussing Groundhog Day and it occurred to me there are other worthy clips available where we get some insights into the films they are known for. Examples:

Last edited by megabyteme; 04-07-2014 at 05:22 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Van Dame angry about original Predator suit.

Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    When are the stars going to start discussing their great works?

Btw you need to be nicer to me as apparently besides anon,who is basically obligated to,I am the only person to read your crap.

On a related note,end of discussion on whether or not it is fair that I treat most "members" of this "forum" with unbridled contempt.

On a related,related note,I just joined a book of the month club so I could not read books.
    Respect my lack of authority.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    chalice's Avatar ____________________

Last edited by chalice; 04-13-2014 at 06:17 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Fantastic stuff, c. How bizarre/unnerving would it be to be to be laying in the pit like that. I never thought of those guys in that shot being real/live. Creepy.

Hitchcock says 3 words, and you know how brilliant he is. Most people are only capable of the opposite...
    Last edited by megabyteme; 04-13-2014 at 09:31 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

6. Movies & TV   -   #6

Last edited by chalice; 04-14-2014 at 03:58 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post

He was very fragmentated while he was filming Apocalypse Nowy.
    Respect my lack of authority.

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Kinda resembled last Saturday night in my house. True story.

Last edited by chalice; 04-15-2014 at 10:05 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

9. Movies & TV   -   #9

10. Movies & TV   -   #10

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast