Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: NZB Indexer Invites, Giveaways, & Trades

To Send PMs

• You must be a member for 15 days.
    • You must make at least 2 posts on the forum.

After 15 days and 2 posts it takes an hour for your account to update.
    You will have a star below your title when updated...

You could also DONATE to the site for instant access now.
    https://filesharingtalk.com/payments.php

DO NOT send unsolicited Private Messages asking for invites.
    Those that do may be BANNED from the site.

Do NOT Trade Invites Through PM Prior To

• Clicking a member's name and selecting View Public Profile.
    • Reading some of their posts to get familiar with them.
    • Checking they have a star under their avatar.

Thread Bumping

• Bumping is permitted after 24 hours since the last post.
    • Those bumping before will receive infractions.

Spam Posting

• DO NOT post "good luck", "nice giveaway", or similar.
    • Members posting spam will receive infractions.

If You're Offered An Invite For Sale

• Make a copy of the message and Report it.
    • Keep the message and DO NOT delete it.

Selling invites in any form on FST is NOT allowed.
    DO NOT send pm messages soliciting invites.
    Those caught will be BANNED permanently.

Respect Communities You're A Member Of
    Who You Invite

• Most sites want you to invite those you know and trust.
    • At the least read their posts to get familiar with them.

Site Names And URL Links

• DO NOT post links or names of sites that don't want them posted.
    • DO NOT post names with spaces and similar to bypass filters.
    • DO NOT post images with this information for these sites.

Read the rules of the sites you're a member at and if you choose
    to break them don't complain if action is taken against you.
    Last edited by piercerseth; 04-08-2014 at 10:19 PM.

2. Newsgroups   -   #2
    Hi. Anyone have a spare invite to NZBs.org or NZB.su? or another site that is compatible? Not sure if it's necessary but I have ratio proofs on HDBits, SCC and many other trackers.
    Last edited by eMoneyBags; 04-16-2014 at 02:57 AM.

3. Newsgroups   -   #3
    I have 10 invites to nmatrix.co.za. If you join, lifetime membership is only $10.00. It is a basic newznab indexer. It works fine with Sickbeard and other apps. Backfill is about 2.5 years. Tutorials are in the forum section for those who might need them.

PM me your E Mail address for an invite. Invites sent out in order received. You must have some posting history on Filesharingtalk.

Note: As of 4-16-2014, the owner has decided to open signups for a short time.

"We're going private

Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:11 pm

We've been concentrating a lot on hardware reliability and making nMatrix a good home for everyone on Usenet - but in doing so, have not had enough time to concentrate on the users and a few software related things.

Once this round of open registrations is over we'll be officially closed to the public for anywhere between 6 and 9 months - so now really is the chance to get in while you can."

https://www.nmatrix.co.za/
    Last edited by user3240; 04-16-2014 at 10:28 PM. Reason: Signups open 4-16-2014

4. Newsgroups   -   #4
    rooster92
    Hi there, new here. Hoping to get an invite to NZBs.org. Thanks!

5. Newsgroups   -   #5
    Nzb.Org closed up in 2012. There are NO invites available that I know of. It's just another good newznab index

NZB.su has gotten stingy with invites since the owner found out some idiots were selling them. I might have some next month if he gives them out again.

All the good automated indexers will work fine with Sickbeard. You might try nzbgeek.info. They are open as of now and cost $6.00 to try for six months. They have rewritten the code ( it's no longer newznab but is compatible with Sickbeard etc) and now use Geek.Seek. It is another push/pull index similar to the Dog's push index.

Nzbgeek.info is the most "newbie friendly" index out there. Tons of live support in the chat section as well as forums.

The geek takes requests and has a large community. As of now invites are not required. You need to sign up to the good ones while they are still open.

I have 2 OMGWTFNZB invites.

This is an automated non-newznab index. Backfill is only two years. They get TV shows from an IRC bot are are sometimes faster (only by 5 minutes or so) than any other index. There are no forums for tech support so you should be experienced with automated apps.

PM an E Mail address. Invites sent in order received.

OMGWTFNZB invites. All Gone.
    Last edited by user3240; 04-17-2014 at 11:53 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

6. Newsgroups   -   #6
    @user3240 , would you like to invite me at "OMGWTFNZB" ???

Edit: Thanks a lot .
    Last edited by Blast; 04-17-2014 at 09:53 PM.

7. Newsgroups   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by user3240 View Post

NZB.su has gotten stingy with invites since the owner found out some idiots were selling them.....
    Really!! Was he just born yesterday? What a doofus. Heck one just has to look around and see what's going on.
    Geez, people will always find some item to sell, nothing new under the sun. Ever since the time the dude decided
    to prune the database of non-vip users, I never took a shining to the index any more.

8. Newsgroups   -   #8
    Nzb.SU - 5 invites

Nzb.SU is a very good automated index with a 5 year backfill.

I have 5 invites. Please PM me with your E Mail address. I can NOT send them without an E Mail address. Invites will be sent in order received.

2 left

All Gone.
    Last edited by user3240; 04-26-2014 at 07:53 PM.

9. Newsgroups   -   #9
    Do you still got an invite left, or are the 5 you have already gone?

10. Newsgroups   -   #10
    reesepaws
    I have 10 private NZB index invites. Willing to trade for DogNZB. I just joined today so you might need to wait to PM me.

edit: Just found out you could donate for instant access. Please PM for which indexer it is.
    Last edited by reesepaws; 05-04-2014 at 07:16 PM. Reason: Please use the BitTorrent invite section for that

Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast