Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TLeech Account is disabled

Poster BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by sheriff 01 View Post
    The thing that i would have most like to have seen is the stats that got him disabled. Sometimes they are so ridiculous you just have to laugh
    Funniest I have seen in a while...not just messing up the upload with download but choosing an amount so stupid you cant fail to see it.

Rank User Uploaded UL speed Downloaded DL speed Uploads Ratio Joined
    1 <Deleted> 02.08 MB 0.38 B/s 2.665 PB 500.65 MB/s 0 0.00 2 months, 5 days ago
    LSS #1

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    ghurka's Avatar Welsh Bhoy BT Rep: +5
    What a knobhead. Any bets on hammoudx ever posting here again.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I'm fairly certain that after the requisite two post minimum the odds are fairly long on anyone ever posting again so I'm missing your post.
    Respect my lack of authority.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    pjcnet's Avatar BCG Staff
    Thanks smcewa11 for sharing the stat summary. 2.665 PB (or 2665 TB), that's close to the most ridiculous stats I've ever seen on anyone's account and why put it all on download, doesn't exactly take a lot of investigation to realise this is impossible. You never know in 25 years time download amounts like this might be common, lol! I'd like hammoudx to reply and admit what really happened and what went wrong, this would earn him/her some respect back. I hope he/she has learnt his lesson and won't attempt to cheat again. These days it's quite easy to maintain an acceptable ratio legitimately on most sites with bonus / seed points on many trackers along with freeleech torrents + events too, there really is no reason to cheat, all you normally have to do is seed back for a reasonable time.
    Last edited by pjcnet; 05-06-2014 at 04:43 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    To be fair I am not a hundred percent sure if this was the OP's stats (he could have been the two day old account with 220tb uploaded?), I copied it from another thread where it was said to be. Even if it is not his stats it is still funny.

With how easy it appears to be to use these cheats you have to wonder if it really is messing up cheating or is just uTorrent 3.3+ being so badly broken.
    LSS #1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12