Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Any of the old crew still here??

WeeMouse's Avatar Small and Squeaky
    Alrighty there Mr mulder, how is yer handsome self these day??

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    Hey there Wee Mouse

Occasionally pop in to what is happening. Like others I am not as young as I was (or even older depending on point of view).

Life continues to happen, SGG is nearly finished Art School. Heading through to see her degree show in a couple of weeks. She was living in coffee and electric cigarettes when I went to see her a couple of weeks ago (tired, busy, and a wee bit on edge...but with practised hand I sewed my head back on )
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggles View Post
    Hey there Wee Mouse

Occasionally pop in to what is happening. Like others I am not as young as I was (or even older depending on point of view).

Life continues to happen, SGG is nearly finished Art School. Heading through to see her degree show in a couple of weeks. She was living in coffee and electric cigarettes when I went to see her a couple of weeks ago (tired, busy, and a wee bit on edge...but with practised hand I sewed my head back on )
    SGG must have been at art school for the last 8 years or so.

Hai WeeMouse. Have you made it out of Glasgow yet.
    Now go away.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    Quote Originally Posted by Something Else View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggles View Post
    Hey there Wee Mouse

SGG must have been at art school for the last 8 years or so.

Hai WeeMouse. Have you made it out of Glasgow yet.
    LOL - She is only coming up to 24 so probably not. She was into Arts at High School though, so it does seem that paints and brushes and glue guns and all manner of inquisition type devices have been cluttering the place up for a long time.
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

5. Lounge   -   #15
    WeeMouse's Avatar Small and Squeaky
    Good on her! You'll be well proud!

I'm still in sunny Glasgow, just preparing for my boy starting school in August (ie warning him I'll be at his school gates sobbing)

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Samurai's Avatar Usenet Fanboy
    I pop on from time to time. I don't really have that much time on my hands as I once did

7. Lounge   -   #17
    tralalala's Avatar The Almighty
    hai there.. I occasionally pop in for a quick stroll.. not really active anymore now that I'm enrolled in Uni trying to work my way around what is meant to eventually become a PPE degree..
    Was in Glasgow last summer actually.. Love going back there, something about Scotland that you don't really get anywhere else (and it's not just the Irn Bru )

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by tralalala View Post
    ...Was in Glasgow last summer actually.. Love going back there, something about Scotland that you don't really get anywhere else (and it's not just the Irn Bru )
    Is it the Snowballs?

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

9. Lounge   -   #19
    TheFoX's Avatar www.arsebook.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tralalala View Post
    ...Was in Glasgow last summer actually.. Love going back there, something about Scotland that you don't really get anywhere else (and it's not just the Irn Bru )
    Is it the Snowballs?
    You can't beat a Glaswegian Kiss.

;-)
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL
    You are one of the nicest and most mature people on this board; I would never ignore someone like you.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Spider_dude's Avatar cawk BT Rep: +4
    hello

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast