Thread: Why Why Why?

Why do some people post negative comment,?Right after someone take the time to post something for everyone's need. I hate when people say this sucked!!! How about just rating it...

2. Lounge   -   #2
    teflon05's Avatar Pessimistic Optimist BT Rep: +2
    Well, on a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being "bad post" & ten being "good post", I'd say.....This sucks.
    Last edited by teflon05; 04-28-2014 at 03:06 AM.
    No drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power. — P.J. O'Rourke

Sin lies only in hurting others unnecessarily. All other "sins" are invented nonsense. — Robert A. Heinlein (1907-1988)

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by tbs3000 View Post
    Why do some people post negative comment,?Right after someone take the time to post something for everyone's need. I hate when people say this sucked!!! How about just rating it...
    what the fuck are you talking about.jpg

"What the fuck are you talking about?"
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

4. Lounge   -   #4
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Do you soak celery sticks in cream of celery, season it with celery salt, and call that a meal?

Supposedly, sex can extend beyond incest.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    In a totally unrelated question,why do some people feel the need to swat a mosquito when the poor,innocent insect is simply trying to exist by sucking the veritable life out of them?

I say that instead of swatting at mosquitoes and stepping on cockroaches and scratching at fungi that make us itch,we simply try to peacefully and respectfully coexist and at worst rate the suffering they inflict on a scale of music by Kayne West to 10.
    Respect my lack of authority.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    i hate it when im sat on the bus and a mosquito gets on and sits next to me, blasting Kanye West out of its headphones then takes out a stick of celery munching the shit out of it whilst having his dad nosh him off!!!

7. Lounge   -   #7
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Scratching a fungal infection is better than sex. If you make sex to girls with ringworm, double win.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    why do some people post negative comment
    cooltext1539703483.gif
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Because they can!

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)

yo