Thread: Hi

Hi, I'm Daniel and I'm a movie addict.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    TheFoX's Avatar www.arsebook.com
    Hello Daniel, so very nice to meet you.

Welcome to one of the most friendly places on the interwebz. You won't find a finer class of scum anywhere of ze netz.

I hope you enjoy your stay, and become a fully fledged member of this community.

To show us your sincerity, I feel that you need to thank everyone who posts in this thread personally. Mulder, MJ, Chalice, MBM, Idol and many others will wish to welcome you personally, in their own personal way, and it will benefit your future membership if you reciprocate.

//TheFoX.
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL
    You are one of the nicest and most mature people on this board; I would never ignore someone like you.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    To be fair Daniel has made three posts,all of which are some variation of "Hi".Therefore I'm going to go out on a very short limb and extrapolate that his tiny monkey brain told him that since he had not as yet gained access to the NZB section,he must be dong something wrong and maybe creating a thread,no matter how vacuous and insincere,may work.

Now I'm going to go even less far out on that very short limb and presume that if this tripe works then he has no intention of ever posting again.

I'm fairly certain,which means not at all,that even Mother Teresa were she alive,would have difficulty being nice to him.
    But then it's a well known fact that Catholics are Nazis.
    Respect my lack of authority.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    I was a movie addict, until I had a kid who's now 2 years old, who only watches Disney Cars all day long

5. Lounge   -   #5
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by freemonk View Post
    I was a movie addict...
    Injection or freebase?
    Respect my lack of authority.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I was a movie addict, until I had a kid who's now 2 years old, who only watches Disney Cars all day long
    Mary would refer to that as "a kid who prefers missionary". He'll probably be willing to remove the problem and get you back to watching movies, just don't expect much (if any) cash out of the deal.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    I was a movie addict...
    At least you have acknowledged that you do have a problem, that is half the struggle, although on a scale of addictions and how much they affect and take over your life, this is a fairly limped wristed, namby pamby type of addiction You would probably receive a more sincere reception and more help if you were a struggling crack whore that had put her baby in the microwave. As it is my prescription is to take a couple of concrete pills and harden the fuck up!

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by dananel View Post
    Hi, I'm Daniel and I'm a movie addict.
    show me your butthole, slut!!!

9. Lounge   -   #9
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Mary would refer to that as "a kid who prefers missionary". He'll probably be willing to remove the problem and get you back to watching movies, just don't expect much (if any) cash out of the deal.
    :snap: :snap:

Missionary is a position
    A stance taken by a select group of individuals
    They insist on knowing the exact sex of the child
    Throw away the gel
    I need not know which
    Only that the child is sexed
    Last edited by mjmacky; 05-13-2014 at 05:16 PM.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.