Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Summertime house temps?

megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    The wife and I just ordered a nice 2 1/2 ton (don't know what that really means ) air conditioner. We have already begun fighting over what temp we are going to keep the &%%##@ house.

Because of my medications, I sweat over 69F. She says she is "miserable at work all day" although she doesn't actually know the temp they keep things, she is "pretty sure" it if 69F. She wants the house to be 71F so that she isn't cold "like she is all winter"...

I just want to keep the %^*( house the same temp year round and be done with it.

So, what temps do you find comfortable?
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    BTW,

However, I'd still like to know- especially if you have a spouse/gf/concubine/cuckold...
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Wots fahrenheit?

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    Wots fahrenheit?
    I'm the one 'merkin who thinks we should have gone to metric in the '70s. You won't get much fight out of me on this issue.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Tell that hoe to put a coat on ffs!!!

6. Lounge   -   #6
    20 celcius is what we have ours set too. its a comfortable temp, not hot/not cold. seems to keep the wife happy enough too.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Jesus Christ ,you homosexuals are but one step removed from bubble boys.

I have my air conditioning perpetually set to "off" as the body has an amazing ability to acclimatize.

Never hot.,never cold,never truly fully alive you fucking pathetic excuses for human beings.

PS Fuck off.
    Respect my lack of authority.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?

I have my air conditioning perpetually set to "off" as the body has an amazing ability to acclimatize.

Never hot.,never cold,never truly fully alive you fucking pathetic excuses for human beings.

PS Fuck off.
    Acclimate to sticky Florida first, then reassess your body's ability to find comfort. It's miserable here, where you find shade and your balls are still melting.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by sabre74 View Post
    20 celcius is what we have ours set too. its a comfortable temp, not hot/not cold. seems to keep the wife happy enough too.
    Celsius to Fahrenheit ... 20 = 68

I agree. I'll kick the wife and kids out if you are female and are willing to keep me in the lifestyle I've grown accustomed to.

Well, that AND you learn how to spell "Celsius". And capitalize words in sentences. I realize I'm fighting against the tide here since you mention "wife" in your post, but there is the possibility you could be a lesbian. My complete lack of being judgmental is one of MANY fine points.

EDIT- Just noticed the number "74" in your user name. Assuming that's the year you were born, I'd be better off with either a hot daughter or grand daughter who meets all the above criteria. Nude sample pics and income statements, please.
    Last edited by megabyteme; 05-13-2014 at 03:40 PM.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post

PS Fuck off.
    Acclimate to sticky Florida first, then reassess your body's ability to find comfort. It's miserable here, where you find shade and your balls are still melting.
    Young bicycling boys in Lycra melt his balls FAR more than the heat.

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast