Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Yet another autistic kid kills 6 people

OlegL's Avatar Poster
    Well, I started watching NBC's Nightly News, and they said this person Elliot Rodger who had killed at least 6 people in California was autistic. They said he had killed those people because he didn't like the fact that he was a virgin.
    I love FST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Lounge   -   #2
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Wow, Oleg! You two should have been Facebook pals, or something.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/l...524-story.html
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    teflon05's Avatar Pessimistic Optimist BT Rep: +2
    There's plenty of autistic virgins in the world that don't go around blaming it on everyone else & shooting people. Sounds more like a psychopath or a sociopath to me.

Don't tell me you're getting some bad ideas in your head?
    No drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power. — P.J. O'Rourke

Sin lies only in hurting others unnecessarily. All other "sins" are invented nonsense. — Robert A. Heinlein (1907-1988)

4. Lounge   -   #4
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post

Well, in his video, he says he never kissed a girl, but I, on the other hand, did kiss one girl... I wish he hadn't killed anybody.
    I love FST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL View Post
    I wish he hadn't killed anybody.
    Keep thinking like that, buddy. Keep thinking like that...
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    but I, on the other hand, did kiss one girl
    Owing largely to your oversized hands and immense upper body strength. Sadly, some are willing to dislocate a shoulder and escape.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    TheFoX's Avatar www.arsebook.com
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post

Well, in his video, he says he never kissed a girl, but I, on the other hand, did kiss one girl... I wish he hadn't killed anybody.
    I know. You blame him for reducing your chances of love by six people.

Still, how many missed opportunities perished at the hands of drink drivers, or serial killers, or died in the line of duty.
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL
    You are one of the nicest and most mature people on this board; I would never ignore someone like you.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Well, I started watching NBC's Nightly News, and they said this person Elliot Rodger who had killed at least 6 people in California was autistic. They said he had killed those people because he didn't like the fact that he was a virgin.
    I'll keep this short and sweet.
    Shut the fuck up.
    Respect my lack of authority.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    teflon05's Avatar Pessimistic Optimist BT Rep: +2
    I second that emotion
    No drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power. — P.J. O'Rourke

Sin lies only in hurting others unnecessarily. All other "sins" are invented nonsense. — Robert A. Heinlein (1907-1988)

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Perhaps someone needs to kill all the virgin autistics, before they kill us.
    Now go away.

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast