Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Yet another autistic kid kills 6 people

teflon05's Avatar Pessimistic Optimist BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by Something Else View Post
    Perhaps someone needs to kill all the virgin autistics, before they kill us.

Or at least spay/neuter them
    Last edited by teflon05; 05-25-2014 at 11:45 AM.
    No drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power. — P.J. O'Rourke

Sin lies only in hurting others unnecessarily. All other "sins" are invented nonsense. — Robert A. Heinlein (1907-1988)

2. Lounge   -   #12
    its basic knowledge that a proper understanding between people could avoid this kind of things to happen.

the current morals and etiqutte of the current society is nothing but a farce, to keep each other from doing harmful doings

3. Lounge   -   #13
    teflon05's Avatar Pessimistic Optimist BT Rep: +2
    It's basic knowledge that you are currently a twat. Twat.
    No drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power. — P.J. O'Rourke

Sin lies only in hurting others unnecessarily. All other "sins" are invented nonsense. — Robert A. Heinlein (1907-1988)

4. Lounge   -   #14
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    My daughter, who's thirteen and who shares a similar condition to Olegl, in that she's a virgin (to the best of my knowledge, which is extensive) and is an Aspie, I'm quite sure harbours violent predilections. A few weeks ago, she threatened to cut her older brother's throat for commandeering her laptop. All sharp implements were rapidly transferred to a secret, unobtainable shelf and after barricading himself in his room for the evening, he was able to get a decent night's sleep.

Now, I'm not suggesting that all virgin Aspie's are pathological, but it doesn't hurt to be on the safey. In fact, perhaps a cull, or some manner of unconcentration camp or colony might be a viable solution.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Personally, I'm keeping a collection of easy-to-reach, poundy, sound-maker items nearby. That way if we are ever attacked, we'll drive the invading hoard away.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Personally, I'm keeping a collection of easy-to-reach, poundy, sound-maker items nearby. That way if we are ever attacked, we'll drive the invading hoard away.
    'Horde', you monkey.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    You'll have to excuse Meg's ignorance.From his posts,I get the felling that he belongs to the school of thought were it's perfectly sensible to pave over a field of wildflowers so you can build a factory that makes iPads that you can then look up pictures of wildflowers on.
    Respect my lack of authority.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Also I read a newspaper article on the killer in the thread title and I seem to be missing something because he was 23 years old,his Dad's some well known,monied Hollywood type, he was living in Isla Vista Ca,driving a new BMW,the sun was shining and the bird's were singing and he somehow still thought he was hard put by.
    I know that people will argue that he was crazy but I don't see any instances of this type of action being committed by people with less time and less assumed privilege on their hands.

Also his dad was famous so by association so was he so I'm not buying for a second that he had trouble getting laid.cough cough homo.
    Respect my lack of authority.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    You'll have to excuse Meg's ignorance.From his posts,I get the felling that he belongs to the school of thought were it's perfectly sensible to pave over a field of wildflowers so you can build a factory that makes iPads that you can then look up pictures of wildflowers on.
    Meg can say whatever the fuck she likes.

She gets a lifetime pass for the Down's kid achievement thing. Even more Satanic cos 50% of the twins gets to rub it in and feel guilty for the rest of her life.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Olegl, how would you feel about 'your kind' being placed in relatively tolerable prison resorts if it would mean we could cut down on the slaughter your ilk so joyfully administer.

Please don't glock anyone until you've fully considered us normal peoples' terms.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast