Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: Yet another autistic kid kills 6 people

OlegL's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL View Post
    Only yesterday I found out that Asperger's was eliminated as a diagnosis in 2013. The new diagnosis is called autism spectrum disorder.
    Does that mean you are "cured" or in risk of losing your disability?
    Well, I was told that now my diagnosis is autism spectrum disorder.
    I love FST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Lounge   -   #52
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    That doesn't sound so bad. Feel any better?
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. Lounge   -   #53
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Your brain is broken. That's bad.

In other news, you have an excuse for being a fucktard.

4. Lounge   -   #54
    TheFoX's Avatar www.arsebook.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa View Post
    Your brain is broken. That's bad.

In other news, you have an excuse for being a fucktard.
    Yeah, but its easily repaired. All he has to do is electric shock treatment. Works a treat. One jolt from the mains will cure all sorts of mental issues. All he has to do is attach the two live conductors to either side of his head, then plug the lead into the wall socket, and wait for the current to correct his neurons.
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL
    You are one of the nicest and most mature people on this board; I would never ignore someone like you.

5. Lounge   -   #55
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    Yeah, but its easily repaired. All he has to do is electric shock treatment. Works a treat. One jolt from the mains will cure all sorts of mental issues. All he has to do is attach the two live conductors to either side of his head, then plug the lead into the wall socket, and wait for the current to correct his neurons.
    From what I've seen of the procedure, he'll need something to bite down on so he doesn't chomp off his tongue. Old westerns always used a bullet. He should definitely put a bullet in his mouth before conducting the shock therapy.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

6. Lounge   -   #56
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    It's been more than a year since these murders were committed, but I still wonder what his actual diagnosis was (or what diagnosis he would be given if he remained alive). According to what this psychologist from Seattle said
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mItUzCvYVQ ,

it's unlikely Elliot had mild autism. According to him, Elliot likely suffered from the narcissistic personality disorder and the schizotypal personality disorder. However, such an assumption about Elliot's mental condition can only made if we truly believe that Elliot honestly described his feelings in his manifesto. If Elliot was delusional, would it still be appropriate to describe him as "evil"?
    It seems to me that Elliot never attempted to approach women. He expected women to approach him.
    I love FST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Lounge   -   #57
    TheFoX's Avatar www.arsebook.com
    Thanks for the update. I really do appreciate it.
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL
    You are one of the nicest and most mature people on this board; I would never ignore someone like you.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456