Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Deafness by Motorcycle

megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I say we give him the weekend to go ban free. He was promised a Christmas return, and all. I imagine his work shut down, his wife locked him out, and squeems no longer gives fuck. How was he to post?
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Yeah, don't ban Dave. We might be able to get him to self-harm this time.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    More than wearing ecru and that mustache? That'd take some doing...
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. Lounge   -   #24
    He promised us a murder. I see no signs of it. I want my murder right now, Dave. You're like Dexter after a massive stroke, for fuck sake.

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Oh yeah, he was going to go on a rampage of epileptic proportions. I remember he was narrowing in on some poor accountant whom he thought was manker. Wasn't even close.

6. Lounge   -   #26
    He said he was gonna murder Squeams in about fourteen years time or something. Not sure why he placed that time of arrival on it. Dave works in mysterious ways, innit.

If I wanted to murder someone, I'd like to think I'd get that shit done as soon as humanly possible. Why give your victim more time on the Earth? That kinda generosity kinda conflicts with the underlying murder motif. Does he think murder legislation is gonna be drastically softened over the years? How long has it been now? Think we might have another eleven years or so to twiddle our thumbs.

Hurry up and kill someone, Dave.

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Didn't we cost him his family life AND his job. We'd rightly messed up his life. Released a demon sloth, or something.

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Probably. Sounds like something we would do.

9. Lounge   -   #29
    I think he must be a broken shadow of a man now. Blurts something about liking to bother people with his loud motorbyke, then rides away. We know he's reading, though. Dave always reads this site. Always.

Sure he checks that other little site of ours, too. Shirley, his F5 key is worn as fuck.

10. Lounge   -   #30
    That other site was a masterpiece. Still worth reading after all these years. Pure relentless mentalness.

Never had so much fun humiliating someone. And I've humiliated more cunts than I care to recall.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast