Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Deafness by Motorcycle

megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19

Magnum Dave the Horse Fucker.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

2. Lounge   -   #32
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Bo at his finest. Happy times.

3. Lounge   -   #33
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    You're nothing if not single-minded.
    I would say that I'd hate to get on your bad side but for the fact I'm not sure there's a good side.
    Respect my lack of authority.

4. Lounge   -   #34
    Who, moi?
    I'm one of the good guys, my friend. It's Dave wot wants to get all up in the murder stuff.

There are levels of depravity, and Dave just makes matters worse by not following through. There's nothing worse than a liar. Even murder pails in comparison. See America for details.

5. Lounge   -   #35
    And notice how Dave reintroduced himself as a cunt who enjoyed cowardly revving at people as he raced away anonymously. Same MO as before.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

6. Lounge   -   #36
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post
    . There's nothing worse than a liar. Even murder pails in comparison.
    You'll be singing a different tune in a couple years when replying to your question "Did you let that awful Liam O'Rourke have his filthy way with you?" , your daughter says 'No."
    Respect my lack of authority.

7. Lounge   -   #37
    He'll have to get an orderly job in whichever institution I expel her to first. Even then she'd prolly just bite his face off.

She has declared militant lesbianism. Quite a relief, actually.

8. Lounge   -   #38

9. Lounge   -   #39
    Aw how cute.

There's nothing more amusing than watching the worthless little scum of this world trying and failing to big themselves up. Pretending they have achieved something, anything to make their sad little lives have some meaning beyond the reality they actually live in. Do tell me about how great it is living your lives through the drug enhanced reality of the drugs which you require to cope with life.

10. Lounge   -   #40
    Couldn't think of a reposte MBM. We all have flaws, yours aren't special, you share so many with the spastic in chief, slow of thought being only one of them.

Nevermind, why don't you tell me about what happens if you don't have the drugs you require to cope with day to day life? Does it all get very depressing? Realising what a worthless piece of scum you are? How meaningless you and your existence are?

Is that why you come here and pretend you are someone? That your life has some meaning? That you have achieved something with what you do here?

Is it too difficult to accept the reality that everything you and your sad little friends here have ever done (here or anywhere else) has been completely meaningless? Is that why you require the drugs?
    Last edited by whereis; 06-28-2014 at 02:34 PM.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast