Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Deafness by Motorcycle

megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    LOL was on morphine for 3 1/2 years for serious back pain. Withdrawal was a bitch. The difference between this and someone who hides their difficulties is that the one who has to keep things hidden has a huge problem. Always the super sloth sleuth, Dave. Finding your "piercing" wit in a sigy. Feelin' tha burn...feelin' it hard.

Let's talk about you, Dave. How them estranged family members/co-workers/Squeams shunning you these days?

AND

Quote Originally Posted by whereis View Post
    Couldn't think of a reposte MBM. We all have flaws, yours aren't special, you share so many with the spastic in chief, slow of thought being only one of them.
    Calling someone "slow of thought" in the sentence following "Couldn't think of a reposte" is a bit moronic ironic ,yeah, MORONIC.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

2. Lounge   -   #42
    Was there some content, or meaning in that post MBM?

All I can see are a semi-coherent assembly of words which contain no content whatsoever.

This fire you had, are you sure it wasn't set by your retarded kid? You know, trying to get rid of the loser father he has.

3. Lounge   -   #43
    Was there some content, or meaning in that post MBM?

All I can see are a semi-coherent assembly of words which contain no content whatsoever.
    You really have gotten dumber.

This fire you had, are you sure it wasn't set by your retarded kid? You know, trying to get rid of the loser father he has.
    He died. Horribly. I had to watch.

Seen your lately?
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. Lounge   -   #44
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    He died. Horribly. I had to watch.
    Not yet he hasn't, but you will get to watch when he does.

5. Lounge   -   #45
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata

Nevermind, why don't you tell me about what happens if you don't have the drugs you require to cope with day to day life? Does it all get very depressing? Realising what a worthless piece of scum you are? How meaningless you and your existence are?

Is that why you come here and pretend you are someone? That your life has some meaning? That you have achieved something with what you do here?

Is it too difficult to accept the reality that everything you and your sad little friends here have ever done (here or anywhere else) has been completely meaningless? Is that why you require the drugs?
    Dave,next to his wife and kids I doubt anyone hates Meg more than I do .Ok maybe God , but in Meg's defense he still hasn't fallen to the level of endlessly making dupe accounts only to be endlessly banned just so he can post on some hate on some wank website.

I would suggest you take time for a little introspection but I won't because you being full out nuts,you shan't.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 06-28-2014 at 10:12 PM.
    Respect my lack of authority.

6. Lounge   -   #46
    Not yet he hasn't, but you will get to watch when he does.
    Actually, he had his successful heart surgery, so he's got an extra 30+ years added on. In fact, he just had a check-up and they don't even need to see him for a full year.

I'd say he's healthy as a horse, but I know that'd only get you sexually aroused.

7. Lounge   -   #47
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    And I thought Chav was joking when he said was back......

I keep on forgetting about his spidey sense for detecting the challenged.....

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

8. Lounge   -   #48
    Dave,next his wife and kids I doubt anyone hates Meg more than I do .Ok maybe God , but in Meg's defense he still hasn't fallen to the level of endlessly making dupe accounts only to be endlessly banned just so he can post on some hate on some wank website.

I would suggest you take time for a little introspection but I won't because you being full out nuts,you shan't.
    Hello Idol,

That's interesting advice, one can't help but wonder how come you've never offered such advice to the scum who hated on me for a year?

See that's the problem with your argument, I am as entitled to hate at them, as they were to hate at me... only I'm far better at it than they are. The months of shite posted at me about my children never got any reaction, I only posted one comment aimed at MBM, utilising his child once, and got the full on stamping of feet about it, from so many of them.

That's part of what I find so amusing about it all, that they're so bad at taking what they think they're so good at dishing out.

The "Spewing bile and malice" meme... that was fucking great, sitting back watching them for months create an entire meme aimed at me, which was in reality all about the words of one of them.
    The "Murder her in 13 years" one, which in reality never came from me... it came from the twisted fucked up little mind of the grey suited tosser from Wales... I enjoyed playing up to that one. They all went with it, thinking it showed something about me, without ever realising it came from one of them. In fact that one is/was still running... chalice himself put it on this very thread.

Seeing how utterly dumb they are provides me with so much entertainment.

9. Lounge   -   #49
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    I keep on forgetting about his spidey sense for detecting the challenged.....
    Spidey sense...

He doesn't have any fucking sense at all... he knows it's me because I deliberately told him this was my account months ago.

10. Lounge   -   #50
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Dave,I'm a doctor and I can assure you that what you just wrote is a clear indication of mental illness. I'm professionally obligated to tell you this.

Btw,being not mental or unnecessarily cruel but mostly having the good sense to not get in the middle of things that don't concern me,I don't have the slightest idea as to those mem things you make reference to.On the other hand also being a 20th century theologian I can tell you this .God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,The courage to change the things I can,and wisdom to know the difference.
    Respect my lack of authority.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast