Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: You guys should really be using a VPN

n00b
    I am also using ExpressVPN as my VPN service provider. Though it costs me $8.32 which is a little bit more than IPVanish , but I am really happy with its services and want to continue with it.

2. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #12
    Let me know which VPN is best.

3. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #13
    I find it slows my downloads down so don't use anymore

4. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Adriannak View Post
    Let me know which VPN is best.
    Paid: ExpressVPn - you can stream Netflix, Sling TV with this service while other vpn providers are blocked. i think you should pay for it if you want a totally secured connection. I have nothing to complain about this vpn
    Free: OpenVPN, Psiphon. Both are the best among free services but i like Psiphon free (there's a paid version too) much better because it won't slow down connection speed, very popular (available on android and there're also a Psiphon ver for pc)

5. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #15
    Quote Originally Posted by blown2bits View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by robertrust View Post
    I currently use IPVanish to secure all my online purchases away from thieves ...
    How does the VPN secure purchases away from thieves? Does it remove your connections from your immediate location? Or, is it because it is guaranteed to be encrypted?
    A VPN encrypt your Internet Traffic as well assign you a virtual IP. Due to this, no one can easily detect your IP. It's like how can anyone steel anything from your home if he didn't know your address. I personally suggest VPN Unlimited. You can check VPN Unlimited Review before using it.
    Last edited by TorrentRedical; 03-07-2017 at 10:18 AM.

6. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #16
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    It's "steal" and I'm pretty sure most burglars are ignorant to the addresses of the homes they plunder from.

Most crimes are more about opportunity than they are about planning.
    Respect my lack of authority.

7. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #17
    Gribley's Avatar On a hate list
    Just give it up with the VPN/tor crap... not that either of those are bad things but really you watch too much NCIS/CSI/other programs just go with one that will keep you anon until the FBI/NSA knock.

If you are a torrent fan then those hosted boxes seem best

Quote Originally Posted by TorrentRedical View Post
    You can check VPN Unlimited Review before using it.
    Wow they used a shite arse translate app. That would not pass basic English tests but may well secure your internet traffic (play the count how many "However" you could ever use in a *cough* review)
    Last edited by Gribley; 03-07-2017 at 02:00 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

8. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #18
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

9. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #19
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

10. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #20
    Gribley's Avatar On a hate list
    Like this bit

• If you seriously sync Chromium to your Google account, you're a fucking dumbass. De-sync the two immediately.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast