Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: hi

TheFoX's Avatar www.arsebook.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sunithasuni View Post
    Hi, this is Sunitha. I'm new to this forum, wish me good luck: )
    No.
    Oh, go on, say 'yes'.
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL
    You are one of the nicest and most mature people on this board; I would never ignore someone like you.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    partner.
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    I thought I remembered something about him.

Quote Originally Posted by stitched View Post
    ok i finally i told her it was over...there was this temptation of me wanting to meet her and hold her breast again, may be do it all the way...but i stopped myself.... i knew she would have dumped me it was just a matter of when , soo i dumped her before she dumped me. besides i guess i am growing too old, and i have very little time to waste on the same gal who dumped me once before,...
    so i am finally free from the magic spell of breast and beauty but only time can tell if i really am or not
    untill the next episode bye everyone[...]
    I kinda remember she was fat and married. He had given her a ride on his motorcycle/scooter to her house. Awkward for MANY reasons...

yes, i didnt meet her after that,not in touch with her. she got busy with her life and i got busy with mine....but i met 3 more married women after that ,slept with all 3 of them and got bored being with older women.first one was a little fat but sweet, the second was just right , the third one was the best looking one, she was very beautiful but she moved to an other country. The last time i was with a woman was in march, havent been able to make friends with any new girls, i seem to have lost that motivation. i still call my old girl friends once in a while when i am desperate to have phone sex. i feel i have lived out all my sexual fantasy and there is nothing much left to do in life.

"All that is gold does not glitter;all that is long does not last;All that is old does not wither; not all that is over is past..... "

4. Lounge   -   #14
    It would literally be impossible for me to care less.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Not quite. If you really did care less, you wouldn't have posted in the first place. The fact that you did post demonstrates that you do care, briefly.
    You are one of the nicest and most mature people on this board; I would never ignore someone like you.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3

...The last time i was with a woman was in march, havent been able to make friends with any new girls, i seem to have lost that motivation. i still call my old girl friends once in a while when i am desperate to have phone sex. i feel i have lived out all my sexual fantasy and there is nothing much left to do in life.
    It is probably time to increase your sexual boundaries then and embrace new found pleasures. May I suggest auto-erotic asphyxia to slough off that malaise?

Hopefully you will do a David Carradine and solve both your, and the world's problem in one fell swoop.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    Not quite. If you really did care less, you wouldn't have posted in the first place. The fact that you did post demonstrates that you do care, briefly.
    And yet it didn't.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post

And yet it didn't.
    See what I mean?

9. Lounge   -   #19
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    ...The last time i was with a woman was in march, havent been able to make friends with any new girls, i seem to have lost that motivation. i still call my old girl friends once in a while when i am desperate to have phone sex. i feel i have lived out all my sexual fantasy and there is nothing much left to do in life.
    It is probably time to increase your sexual boundaries then and embrace new found pleasures. May I suggest auto-erotic asphyxia to slough off that malaise?

Hopefully you will do a David Carradine and solve both your, and the world's problem in one fell swoop.
    stitched strikes me less of the type who'll off himself early, but will explore other areas including, but not limited to, shitting on Germans, tying up and abusing Asians, sodomizing an Amish- all culminating with a one-on-one encounter in a public restroom with a middle-aged, virgin, Asperger's Jew. Their eyes will meet, they'll exchange glances, and decide to "experiment". Afterwards, stitched will be found in numerous pieces surrounding NY city.

If not stitched, somebody will end up in the latter portion of this scenario.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post

stitched strikes me less of the type who'll off himself early, but will explore other areas including, but not limited to, shitting on Germans, tying up and abusing Asians, sodomizing an Amish- all culminating with a one-on-one encounter in a public restroom with a middle-aged, virgin, Asperger's Jew. Their eyes will meet, they'll exchange glances, and decide to "experiment". Afterwards, stitched will be found in numerous pieces surrounding NY city.

If not stitched, somebody will end up in the latter portion of this scenario.
    yeah sure, i would like to doo all of that if and when i become rich /famous enough...but for now i dont have a choice ,have to continue living my normal life. i am also getting older and balding and fat.

"All that is gold does not glitter;all that is long does not last;All that is old does not wither; not all that is over is past..... "

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast