Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: hi

megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by stitched View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post

stitched strikes me less of the type who'll off himself early, but will explore other areas including, but not limited to, shitting on Germans, tying up and abusing Asians, sodomizing an Amish- all culminating with a one-on-one encounter in a public restroom with a middle-aged, virgin, Asperger's Jew. Their eyes will meet, they'll exchange glances, and decide to "experiment". Afterwards, stitched will be found in numerous pieces surrounding NY city.

If not stitched, somebody will end up in the latter portion of this scenario.
    yeah sure, i would like to doo all of that if and when i become rich /famous enough...but for now i dont have a choice ,have to continue living my normal life. i am also getting older and balding and fat.
    Then I'd expect you can pursue trailer parks. Girls there tend to be more tolerant of fat, balding, abusive adventurous types. There's another guy human-ish-ish entity here currently using the name 'Quarterquack'. He'll fill you in on predatory practices.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post

And yet it didn't.
    See what I mean?
    That you're wrong and a bit grating?

Unless I'm missing something,me being irritated by some obvious troll and me "caring" what that aforementioned troll is actually on about don't amount to the same thing.

If I'm wrong, please provide proof with appropriate documentation.
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    TheFoX's Avatar www.arsebook.com
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post

See what I mean?
    That you're wrong and a bit grating?

Unless I'm missing something,me being irritated by some obvious troll and me "caring" what that aforementioned troll is actually on about don't amount to the same thing.

If I'm wrong, please provide proof with appropriate documentation.
    You have me summed up perfectly. You understand me better than I do. If there was such a thing as perfection, you'd be the embodiment of it. Thankfully, you are not perfect, which is a blessing, as I'd have to bow to your superiority if you were. You've got a long way to go before you become anything like Chalice.

It is utterly irrelevant whether you got irritated by a troll or not. The fact is that you got irritated by me, which is a 'win' in my book. The ability to wind someone up is the very backbone of civilisation. If you cannot antagonise, how do you make enemies, or friends?

As for proof, and documentation to accompany it, what sort of proof did you have in mind, and what sort of documents would validate that proof? Truth is a viewpoint. One person's truth is another person's lie. The US invaded Iraq to enforce peace and remove an evil dictator from power. The US invaded Iraq to steal their oil and remove the rightful ruler from power. Which is true? Well, from Bush's perspective, he was enforcing peace, but from Hussain's perspective, he had his authority taken from him, along with his life.

The truth is what you make it. Truth is not absolute, but variable, and can be coloured by the beliefs and dogmas of those viewing the Truth. Was Hitler a tyrant determined to wipe out the race of Jews, or was he the saviour of Europe, removing a culture that would suck the continent dry?

Jimmy Savile abused countless young girls, yet from his perspective, he had every right to do what he did, and the British Institution protected that right of his. What is Truth?

History is written by the victor. Hitler is considered to be one of the most vile humans to have ever lived, yet if Germany had won World War 2, Hitler would be have been seen as the catalyst for change in Europe, and he would have been considered one of the Greats.

So, what documents do you want to see?
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL
    You are one of the nicest and most mature people on this board; I would never ignore someone like you.

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    The most long-winded way of calling someone a cunt ever.
    Now go away.

5. Lounge   -   #25
    TheFoX's Avatar www.arsebook.com
    Cannot
    Understand
    Nameless
    Troublemakers.

Cleverly Underrated Naughty Tomboys.
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL
    You are one of the nicest and most mature people on this board; I would never ignore someone like you.

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Completely Unwashed Nubile Taints

Cute Undeveloped Nude Teens

Cleaning Urgently Nighttime Transgressions

Can't Untie Neighbor's Twins

*Just thought I'd help with the site's Google search rankings.

P.S. Hi, Mary.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

7. Lounge   -   #27
    anigav's Avatar Dicks-lexic
    Completely Useless Nasty Twat

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Clawing Underwear Non-nude Tease

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Cheerleader Underwater Now Tractable

10. Lounge   -   #30
    Crouching Underneath Nearly Touching

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast