Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Would someone please amend the current 2 post rule.

Poster
    5 would be perfectly fine for me

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #42
    Quote Originally Posted by g1za View Post
    5 would be perfectly fine for me
    "I think Rock is too strong. It should be toned down. Paper is fine." -- Scissors
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #43
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Raise it to 200. RealtY will get his $$$, spammers will get booted before they make it that far, and those who can form at least half a thought will get used to contributing.

Or, just move NZBs to another site where no one has to post- since most NZBers seem to despise the notion of posting on a forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #44
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post

Or, just move NZBs to another site where no one has to post- since most NZBers seem to despise the notion of posting on a forum.
    I've done a lot of research on this and have come to the conclusion that it's because they're Jews.

Seriously by now you'd really think they'd have gotten over the whole" lost my entire family in a Death Camp" thing.
    Respect my lack of authority.

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #45
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I've done a lot of research on this and have come to the conclusion that it's because they're Jews.

Seriously by now you'd really think they'd have gotten over the whole" lost my entire family in a Death Camp" thing.
    Speaking of people who should not have been invited to the gene pool party...

Last night, my wife and I attended a meeting for parents of disabled children who wanted to "choice in" their kids to other area schools. I mentioned to my wife afterwards that it wasn't too difficult to see where the kids got their defects from. She's not nearly as judgemental, or evil-minded as I am, but even she noticed the "differences" between the meeting she attended the previous night for a school we are working to get our daughter in that emphasizes parental involvement (actually requires it), which had a room filled with doctors, librarians, private school teachers, etc.

One woman led off with, "I've spent most of my life in Resource Rooms..." I felt like saying, "This will go much quicker if you could avoid pointing out the obvious."
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #46
    I paid for nzb.su so who cares.

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #47
    You for making that post I guess.

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #48
    5-10 grabs is a good amount. 2 seems rather low. The problem with the new rule is that people are just going to aim for the bare minimum. You can see the types of useless posts popping up which lowers the quality of the site as a whole.

I think counting replies in the NZB area would be helpful because people provide useful comments about the content.

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #49
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I think deleting the NZB section would eliminate the useless member post problem entirely.
    Respect my lack of authority.

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #50
    I used to pay a handful of sites like NZB Matrix that had quality indexes. If this site went private and improved the index functionality, I'd contribute more but I'm afraid of they can shut down this site at any time.

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast