Thread: Having a hard time finding certain files please help

renhoek93's Avatar Poster
    For over a year now me and a few of my friends have been searching all over the internet to find a few certain files we are wondering if there are Chinese Dubbed versions of these movies.

Coraline.

Paranorman.

shrek 1

Toy Story 3.

The amazing Spiderman.

The Spongebob Squarepants movie.

If anyone can help us find these Dubbed in Chinese in a file that would be great.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Dubbed versions seem far less popular than subs. Just guessing, but this is probably due to the ability to share/include a number of subs in a file, as well as (from what I've seen) the ability to more accurately tell the story. Studios also have to do the dubbing, which costs more.

I'd say you will have the best luck downloading fully untouched blu-rays (about 50GB each) which may have additional audio tracks. Being that you are looking for Chinese specifically, you may try asking for someone to look around on HDChina for you before you seek an invite- which may pose some difficulty (I don't usually concern myself with such large files, but am giving you best bet scenario).

Good ruck luck.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    renhoek93's Avatar Poster

Smile

Thanks for your help.