Movies: 123,188 items total
    Music: 185,709 items total
    Music Videos: 15,244 items total
    Pictures: 15,244 items total
    TV: 79,841 items total

2. BitTorrent   -   #572
    Poster
    Packs-Collection is Open.
    This is something a little special for All.
    Packs-collection is an innovative new private torrent tracker. It’s a ratio site that tracks only torrent packs (collections of related torrents). As the name suggests, this private torrent tracker is all about torrent packs – for example, instead of individual TV episodes which are regularly found on most other torrent sites, Packs-collection only tracks either complete series or full season packs. Same goes for movies and other content – at Packs-Collection, everything comes in bundles.

Signup Link
    http://packs-collection.net/signup.php
    Last edited by cip2009; 02-16-2012 at 08:35 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #573
    teflon05's Avatar Pessimistic Optimist BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by cip2009 View Post
    Packs-collection is an innovative new private torrent tracker. It’s a ratio site that tracks only torrent packs (collections of related torrents). As the name suggests, this private torrent tracker is all about torrent packs – for example, instead of individual TV episodes which are regularly found on most other torrent sites, Packs-collection only tracks either complete series or full season packs. Same goes for movies and other content – at Packs-Collection, everything comes in bundles.

Signup Link
    http://packs-collection.net/signup.php
    Is this a reincarnation of packme.in (The donkey) ?
    No drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power. — P.J. O'Rourke

Sin lies only in hurting others unnecessarily. All other "sins" are invented nonsense. — Robert A. Heinlein (1907-1988)

4. BitTorrent   -   #574
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    [QUOTE=teflon05;3651315]
    Quote Originally Posted by cip2009 View Post
    Packs-collection is an innovative new private torrent tracker. It’s a ratio site that tracks only torrent packs (collections of related torrents). As the name suggests, this private torrent tracker is all about torrent packs – for example, instead of individual TV episodes which are regularly found on most other torrent sites, Packs-collection only tracks either complete series or full season packs.
    As opposed to every other tracker in existence that apparently don't have complete season packs?

Also I guess in this case innovation is suppose to mean I stole someone else's idea and hope to pass it off as my own.
    Respect my lack of authority.

5. BitTorrent   -   #575

6. BitTorrent   -   #576
    Lady LoTL's Avatar Neamhbhásmhar
    Science HD ~ Applications

This site is normally invite only.
    ...passions, whether violent or not, should never be so expressed as to reach the point of disgust; and music, even in situations of the greatest horror, should never be painful to the ear but should flatter...it and thereby always remain music.
    ~ Amadeus

7. BitTorrent   -   #577
    Quote Originally Posted by teflon05 View Post
    I wonder the game. Is it a comeback or just a different tracker taking on this innovative new concept?
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

8. BitTorrent   -   #578
    teflon05's Avatar Pessimistic Optimist BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by teflon05 View Post
    I wonder the game. Is it a comeback or just a different tracker taking on this innovative new concept?
    heh heh...yeah. I read that & was thinking the same. Packme.in was around at least a year and a half ago, probably longer.

The problem that they had (& probably this new one) Is that most packs are 20 GB+ . There are not that many people willing to dedicate that much time, space & bandwidth to DL very many of those. Well, except the seedbox whores that is
    No drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power. — P.J. O'Rourke

Sin lies only in hurting others unnecessarily. All other "sins" are invented nonsense. — Robert A. Heinlein (1907-1988)

9. BitTorrent   -   #579
    HDahoy.net is open as of this post.

10. BitTorrent   -   #580
    AVLossLess OPEN!!!

LossLess Music tracker

http://avlossless.no-ip.org/signup.php

Freeleech (2012.02.10 - 2012.02.20)

The open registration period has been started, and will close on 19th of february.

Statistics
    Registered users 3,233
    Unaccepted users 1
    Torrents 10,277
    Coonections 23,015
    Seeders 22,771
    Leechers 244
    Seed/leech ratio (%) 9332
    Torrent/24h 25