Page 36 of 100 FirstFirst ... 26333435363738394686 ... LastLast

Thread: BitTorrent Sites Open for Signup

Stabber's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by Burnsy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by styles View Post
    Hehe,My request at TTiV2 was declined,They didn't accept my profile
    Did you also ensure the invite code they supplied you with was visible on your profile?
    I also forgot to do that , i did it now , so hopefully they haven't checked my application yet

2. BitTorrent   -   #352
    TorrentDay is a very cool tracker but , from the experience I had they will disable you if your connection is very fast.
    I am on a 10gbps line and in my first day and a half they disabled me because I had uploaded around half a TB and that was only with downloading twenty torrents.
    I'm sorry but I should not have gotten kicked off the tracker just for being fast.
    There is no other reason it could be for because I left every torrent that I downloaded up for seeding.
    No rules broken at all. Getting kicked for being fast what a bunch of wankers.
    Last edited by ilcantar; 12-30-2011 at 09:30 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #353
    Quote Originally Posted by ilcantar View Post
    I am on a 10gbps line
    Where exactly should I sign up for that, ilcantar?
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

4. BitTorrent   -   #354
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    TorrentDay is a very cool tracker but , from the experience I had they will disable you if your connection is very fast.
    I am on a 10gbps line and in my first day and a half they disabled me because I had uploaded around half a TB and that was only with downloading twenty torrents.
    I'm sorry but I should not have gotten kicked off the tracker just for being fast.
    There is no other reason it could be for because I left every torrent that I downloaded up for seeding.
    No rules broken at all. Getting kicked for being fast what a bunch of wankers.
    They should congratulate you, because you are making it hard for everyone else to seed, thus increasing the chance for extra donations.

5. BitTorrent   -   #355
    Burnsy's Avatar TorrentSeed.org RIP BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    i am on a 10gbps line
    where exactly should i sign up for that, ilcantar?
    ovh

Quote Originally Posted by Stabber View Post

Did you also ensure the invite code they supplied you with was visible on your profile?
    I also forgot to do that , i did it now , so hopefully they haven't checked my application yet
    I forgot as well, was declined, went back and edited the profile link, re-sent the same details and was accepted
    Last edited by Burnsy; 12-30-2011 at 10:32 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I'd comment further but it would obviously be like trying to reason with a dung beetle.

6. BitTorrent   -   #356

7. BitTorrent   -   #357
    Lady LoTL's Avatar Neamhbhásmhar
    Metal Tracker ~ Register
    Thanks to
    zikkk for this sweet find!

Russian - based, new - to - me Metal music tracker with 17,647 visible torrents in the following genres ~
    Alternative, Ambient, Avant-Garde Metal, Black Metal, Dark Ambient, Dark Metal, Darkwave, Death Metal, Death'n'Roll, Deathcore, Doom Metal, Drone Metal, Epic Metal, Experimental Metal, Folk, Folk Metal, Glam Metal, Glam Rock, Gothic, Gothic Metal, Grindcore, Groove Metal, Grunge, Guitar Instrumental, Hard Rock, Hardcore, Heavy Metal, Industrial, Industrial Metal, Instrumental, Math Metal, Mathcore, Metalcore, Modern Metal, Neo-Classical Metal, Nu-Metal, Pagan Metal, Post-Metal, Power Metal, Progressive Metal, Rock, Sludge Metal, Southern Metal, Speed Metal, Stoner Metal, Sympho Metal, Thrash Metal, Thrashcore, Various, Viking Metal, Другой Other

Torrents: 23,215
    Dead torrents: 5,568
    Active connections: 27,509
    Seeding: 25,600
    Leechers: 1,909

Open at the time of this post.
    Last edited by Lady LoTL; 12-30-2011 at 11:13 PM.
    ...passions, whether violent or not, should never be so expressed as to reach the point of disgust; and music, even in situations of the greatest horror, should never be painful to the ear but should flatter...it and thereby always remain music.
    ~ Amadeus

8. BitTorrent   -   #358
    wazza100's Avatar Meh BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by LightOnTheLedge View Post

Put mine in the address bar, then highlighted it, next to my profile link.

Worked for me.
    im not having any luck with sceneaccess. is there any restrictions that you or any other people know around privacy settings that may be causing my invite application to be blocked. I've gone into edit profile and cannot see anything there and dropped in the invite code within info which should appear on the profile page.

9. BitTorrent   -   #359
    Burnsy's Avatar TorrentSeed.org RIP BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by wazza100 View Post
    im not having any luck with sceneaccess. is there any restrictions that you or any other people know around privacy settings that may be causing my invite application to be blocked. I've gone into edit profile and cannot see anything there and dropped in the invite code within info which should appear on the profile page.
    That's the exact method I used.

Edited my profile on SCC to include the invite code in the 'info' section. Checked my profile view to ensure it was showing ok, and linked my profile in the application. My invite came through.

I don't know of any settings which show/hide that information except for either deleting it or including it in that box... it's the same box users put in BB Code, image links etc for any visitors to their profile to view.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I'd comment further but it would obviously be like trying to reason with a dung beetle.

10. BitTorrent   -   #360
    Stabber's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by wazza100 View Post
    That's the exact method I used.

Edited my profile on SCC to include the invite code in the 'info' section. Checked my profile view to ensure it was showing ok, and linked my profile in the application. My invite came through.

I don't know of any settings which show/hide that information except for either deleting it or including it in that box... it's the same box users put in BB Code, image links etc for any visitors to their profile to view.
    That's the same thing i did , put the invite code on the Info of my profile over at scc , sent them the url of my profile and invite came in about half an hour

Although ttiv2 is very new , there is a lot of activity and it seems very promising