Page 1 of 100 12341151 ... LastLast

Thread: BitTorrent Sites Open for Signup

Piyush Singh's Avatar ImPoster BT Rep: +1

Smile

This thread will be to post any trackers that are OPEN for signups.
    Its now pinned so those wanting to keep up on open signups can.

Lets get started...
    RUSH !!!

----------Add on by Skizo----------

Copy/Paste the following into Google for a listing of all open trackers.

Code:
    torrent inurl:signup.php

or

/signup.php?code= torrent

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    too long; didn't read.

yo

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Skiz View Post
    tl;dr
    "We're opening like, for the last time evar. Get in now or [make the server] die trying."
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by J108i View Post
    Important news - Last signup, ever!! Hurry!!
    October will be the last month to sign up for a membership here - ever

OK, I realize this might come as a bit of a shock, but the time has come to close the doors for good. The torrent world has now had 4+ years to understand where the true p2p and 100 % non profit TV-torrent site is located, and that's more than enough time for everyone to make a decision.

As a result of these 4 years TvTz is now a community filled with dedicated TV-loving ppl, sharing TV-experiences and helping each other with all sorts of things. Together with the BIG virtual HDD vision we've always wanted to keep the "club" feeling, knowing that as long as we stay together we can make jumps to other technologies (if necessary) without loosing any of our visions and accomplishments.

To fulfill the plan that was laid out by PH more than 4 years ago we will therefore now close the doors for good, which if you think about it really only is the last step of a 4 year long transformation from a torrent site into a TV club for comrades. Please note that this is not about shutting anyone out, because we've been more or less open for 4 years (!), and anyone with a reasonably stable connection has been able to join and maintain a membership here. This final step is all about creating the best possible sharing environment that we all deserve!

Starting from November 1st it will not be possible to get an account here. No invites, no signup links, nothing. Ever! So please hurry and make sure you get everyone you think would be a good member on board! And do it now! In November it will be too late!

The normal signup page will not work, instead you'll have to send them this special signup link:
    http://tvtorrentz.org/signup_special...2f12aada7381a8

Last but not least, my apologies to staff for keeping you in the dark on this as well. This last step was not due for another year (following the original 5-year plan by PH), but for different reasons I really needed to push this forward ahead of schedule. And that unfortunately meant I could not inform you like I wanted to. Sorry about that!

Obviously this had to be kept a secret for the whole world for a long long time though, to make sure all true TV-lovers and really good members out there would have plenty of time (4 years should be enough) to start an account and get a good membership going. You know who you are because you are reading this now.

:-)

Thank you all for being a valuable part of the best TV-torrent community in the world!!
    I may be bitter and missing the meaning behind "TV club for comrades" and "helping each other out " but I got disabled without a warning simply because I was too busy to log in for a while . I btw had been a member for an extended period of time and by most standards a more than adequate one.
    As for closing your doors forever and shutting out the rest of the world, please refer to the first line of my post if you are uncertain about the regard I hold people like you in.

PS you have a certain amount of galling audacity to presume to think to know who "loves TV' and who doesn't by their activity on an internet tracker.

I would say to anyone who "loves TV " and isn't an insufferable ass join TVtorrents instead.
    Respect my lack of authority.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Lady LoTL's Avatar Neamhbhásmhar
    Quote Originally Posted by Skiz View Post
    too long; didn't read.

Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I may be bitter and missing the meaning behind "TV club for comrades" and "helping each other out " but I got disabled without a warning simply because I was too busy to log in for a while . I btw had been a member for an extended period of time and by most standards a more than adequate one.
    As for closing your doors forever and shutting out the rest of the world, please refer to the first line of my post if you are uncertain about the regard I hold people like you in.

PS you have a certain amount of galling audacity to presume to think to know who "loves TV' and who doesn't by their activity on an internet tracker.

I would say to anyone who "loves TV " and isn't an insufferable ass join TVtorrents instead.
    ...passions, whether violent or not, should never be so expressed as to reach the point of disgust; and music, even in situations of the greatest horror, should never be painful to the ear but should flatter...it and thereby always remain music.
    ~ Amadeus

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Flirting with incurring the wrath of Skiz but I have to say that is one damn cute kitten.
    Respect my lack of authority.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Lady LoTL's Avatar Neamhbhásmhar
    hd001 ~ Register
    Oh joy. Oh rapture.. here's another HD Chinese site with no other language option for ya. 3,237 active torrents in the following genres ~
    Movies 720P, Movies blu-ray, Movies 1080i, TV Series, Documentaries, Animations, TV Shows, Music Videos, Sports, HQ Audio, Other, Movies 1080P, Movies SD
    Movies
    HD001 - CHD - WiKi - 0day - Other

Normally invite only. Open at the time of this post.

Elite Zone ~ Register
    New - to - me Romanian - interfaced tracker with 8,225 active torrents in the following genres (I've never seen this site, guys)~
    Anime Appz
    Blu-Ray E-Book
    Games PC Games PS
    Games PS2 GAMES PS3
    GAMES PSP Games Xbox
    Images Mobile
    Movies/DVD Movies/DVD-Ro
    Movies/HD Movies/HD-Ro
    Movies/Pack Movies/XviD
    Movies/XviD-Ro Music
    Music/Videos Sports
    XXX

Normally invite only. Open at the time of this post.
    Last edited by Lady LoTL; 10-21-2011 at 10:20 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    ...passions, whether violent or not, should never be so expressed as to reach the point of disgust; and music, even in situations of the greatest horror, should never be painful to the ear but should flatter...it and thereby always remain music.
    ~ Amadeus

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    wazza100's Avatar Meh BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by J108i View Post
    Important news - Last signup, ever!! Hurry!!
    October will be the last month to sign up for a membership here - ever

OK, I realize this might come as a bit of a shock, but the time has come to close the doors for good. The torrent world has now had 4+ years to understand where the true p2p and 100 % non profit TV-torrent site is located, and that's more than enough time for everyone to make a decision.

As a result of these 4 years TvTz is now a community filled with dedicated TV-loving ppl, sharing TV-experiences and helping each other with all sorts of things. Together with the BIG virtual HDD vision we've always wanted to keep the "club" feeling, knowing that as long as we stay together we can make jumps to other technologies (if necessary) without loosing any of our visions and accomplishments.

To fulfill the plan that was laid out by PH more than 4 years ago we will therefore now close the doors for good, which if you think about it really only is the last step of a 4 year long transformation from a torrent site into a TV club for comrades. Please note that this is not about shutting anyone out, because we've been more or less open for 4 years (!), and anyone with a reasonably stable connection has been able to join and maintain a membership here. This final step is all about creating the best possible sharing environment that we all deserve!

Starting from November 1st it will not be possible to get an account here. No invites, no signup links, nothing. Ever! So please hurry and make sure you get everyone you think would be a good member on board! And do it now! In November it will be too late!

The normal signup page will not work, instead you'll have to send them this special signup link:

Last but not least, my apologies to staff for keeping you in the dark on this as well. This last step was not due for another year (following the original 5-year plan by PH), but for different reasons I really needed to push this forward ahead of schedule. And that unfortunately meant I could not inform you like I wanted to. Sorry about that!

Obviously this had to be kept a secret for the whole world for a long long time though, to make sure all true TV-lovers and really good members out there would have plenty of time (4 years should be enough) to start an account and get a good membership going. You know who you are because you are reading this now.

:-)

Thank you all for being a valuable part of the best TV-torrent community in the world!!

+1, considering the plethora of means to get tv torrents out there btn, tvtorrents etc etc
    Last edited by wazza100; 10-21-2011 at 11:16 PM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    I'm sure those of you that are ticked at tvtorrentz have your reasons, but, speaking for myself, it's been my favorite TV tracker by far. Love the seeding system, content, speeds, etc. I'd definitely encourage folks to take advantage of the last signup.

That said, not entirely sure why they're closing their doors. You'd think new uploads would need new "parents," and there's a cap on how many "adoptions" per user ... seems like that would create problems eventually (... if you have no idea what any of that means, trust me it's actually a good system once you get used to it).

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    http://www.thedvdclub.org/signup.php
    October will be the last month to sign up for a membership here – ever

OK, I realize this might come as a bit of a shock, but the time has come to close the doors for good. The torrent world has now had 4+ years to understand where the true p2p and 100 % non profit TV-torrent site is located, and that’s more than enough time for everyone to make a decision.

As a result of these 4 years TvTz is now a community filled with dedicated TV-loving ppl, sharing TV-experiences and helping each other with all sorts of things. Together with the BIG virtual HDD vision we’ve always wanted to keep the “club” feeling, knowing that as long as we stay together we can make jumps to other technologies (if necessary) without loosing any of our visions and accomplishments.

To fulfill the plan that was laid out by PH more than 4 years ago we will therefore now close the doors for good, which if you think about it really only is the last step of a 4 year long transformation from a torrent site into a TV club for comrades. Please note that this is not about shutting anyone out, because we’ve been more or less open for 4 years (!), and anyone with a reasonably stable connection has been able to join and maintain a membership here. This final step is all about creating the best possible sharing environment that we all deserve!

The normal signup page will not work, instead you’ll have to send them this special signup link:

Love,

zebulon
    Last edited by TransHDFan; 10-22-2011 at 04:23 AM.

Page 1 of 100 12341151 ... LastLast