Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Puntsphere highlights

Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70

Dry

are shite. They always seem to have ghey music and silly camera angles. If i've missed the gheyme, I probably want to see the goals and stuff without being subjected to shitty pop music. Swishy effects don't make it better.

Example. http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode...-catchup-day-7

Now go away.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Deportes Univision, does the app not work in the UK?
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Oh nice. Thanks.
    Now go away.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    43149999.jpg

Hmmm.
    Now go away.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Racist

6. Lounge   -   #6
    You only need to know one Spanish word, which is gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool.

Possibly learn a second word, cabeza, which I think is another word for gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I've been watching a bit of it and I'm pretty sure the lack of offense is attributable to teams mucking about with the ball too much.

Jesus they spend long periods back passing attempting to have this chess-like board dominance buildup and 98 times out of 100 end up just giving the ball away anyway.

If the overwhelming odds say that doing this will fail then why not just go for broke as tossing it blinding into the danger area as statistically speaking mano a mano you will win about as many balls as you will lose.
    Plus the way those tiny foreign devils dive,you'll be taking more penalty shots then there are free throws in basketball.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 06-19-2014 at 08:58 PM.
    Respect my lack of authority.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Because offsides. I have no idea what you proposed, but I feel like the answer is definitely offsides.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I think it really loses something on the television. I've wandered into one of the local soccer arenas where players train and stuffs, and it looked pretty cool. Well lit, running, tripping, kicking...and the players did some stuffs on the field, too.

I can only imagine the energy present of 20,000 illegal immigrants-in-waiting all cheering for someone to get past the guard net.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    TheFoX's Avatar www.arsebook.com
    What is football? Kicking a bag of air in different directions. How hard can that be? And the players are paid millions to kick this bag of air, regardless of whether they perform or not. What a job.
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL
    You are one of the nicest and most mature people on this board; I would never ignore someone like you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast