Thread: Salem S01E10 720p request

I was away for a bit and can't seem to download the episode posted here. Does anyone know where I can get it or possibly post a repack? All the other sources I've tried require a password.

Thanks to all for your help.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    Macro, here it is: *pirate bay link*
    Last edited by Skiz; 06-25-2014 at 06:47 PM.
    I love FST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    You've been a member of this site for how long and you still don't know that you aren't allowed to do that?

Posting of direct download links to copyrighted material such as private ftp sites, serial numbers, warez sites and torrentlinks are prohibited. Posts directly or indirectly containing this information will be edited.
    Also my previous comment was extremely relevant and not the least bit inflammatory so I can only assume that it made too much sense and so needed to be removed.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 06-25-2014 at 06:19 PM. Reason: Take that Nazis
    Respect my lack of authority.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Who deleted the comments out of a thread that directly breaks site rules?
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    I deleted them. The off-topic posts and insults have no place in threads asking genuine questions. That needs to stay in the "off-topic" sections like The Lounge, Funny Stuff, etc... In the past, even the most witty and trolling members this board has ever seen have still found it easy to help members outside The Lounge.

It doesn't break any rule to ask where one might find a download of a TV show. Posting the link directly to it or asking someone else to do that, is. Olegl should have just said it's available on TPB instead of linking.
    Last edited by Skiz; 06-25-2014 at 06:58 PM.

yo

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    I think Art's post was deleted because we are supremely obligated to be nice to Macro because he's just using us.I don't see this as unfair either.

Could someone for the sweet love of God please at least move this out of the Other Discussion section though.
    I'm totally open to leaving it here if staff can give me one legitimate reason why it should be beyond "It's easier for people who can't be bothered to learn anything about the site this way" .

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Of all the trolling I've done, pointing out the pure hypocrisy of complaining about having to make/asking why he should have to make posts, then trying to get other site members to locate something that even Oleg was able to find on TPB, is at the fair end of the spectrum, IMO.

If there is an effort being made to keep threads on-topic I will try to abide, but in cases like this one, I hardly see the point.

EDIT-And the members who post here are QUITE willing to help people who have legit questions.
    Last edited by megabyteme; 06-25-2014 at 07:24 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Forcing threads to remain on topic here purely for the benefit of the legion of tenuous members is like making the Government spend a billion dollars to put wheelchair ramps in all the schools because one pupil in Poughkeepsie has a sprained ankle.

Also as for moving this thread and you know this to be true,the OP probably would have already gotten the appropriate desired response if this was in the filesharing or NZB section.
    If you look at who has read any thread in the movie/TV in the past 30 days( all four of us) you would see what I'm talking about.

And now you're only being obstinate.

Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post

EDIT-And the members who post here are QUITE willing to help people who have legit questions.
    I'm pretty sure I've helped more people than just about anybody.Of course I've also pissed off more people than just about anybody but I'm big into Buddhism and needed the required balance.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 06-25-2014 at 07:36 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Skiz View Post
    I deleted them. The off-topic posts and insults have no place in threads asking genuine questions. That needs to stay in the "off-topic" sections like The Lounge, Funny Stuff, etc... In the past, even the most witty and trolling members this board has ever seen have still found it easy to help members outside The Lounge.

It doesn't break any rule to ask where one might find a download of a TV show. Posting the link directly to it or asking someone else to do that, is. Olegl should have just said it's available on TPB instead of linking.
    The reason for my previous and less than 'nice' post was simply that yet again, ad nauseum infinitum, another mouth breather had rocked up and asked a question in an off-topic section. Usually I can bother myself to be scathingly sarcastic and thereby evade the delete hammer, but every now and then my temperance packs up it's ball and goes home. I do however note the lack of a return from said initial inquirer and am beginning to doubt his sincerity?

If having 'members' carpetbomb the sections with inappropriate (to that section) questions that they have no real intention of either reading or replying to, then what is the point of sections in the first place? As it is, this section is rapidly turning into a massive spamfest which I struggle to participate in anyway, and this question was VERY obviously to do with NZB links, so in the interest of validity you should move the question to the appropriate section where there is more chance that members can 'suggest' links.

My original post, while insulting, accurately reflected my feelings at the lack of effort required to bother to ask an NZB question in that section. In times past if a member had asked a similar question regarding a torrent, either the thread would be removed or moved. Now I know that NZB links are rapidly becoming the raison d'etre for this site, but having no direct affiliation with this site I feel no consummate urge to pander to the unwashed horde.

In all probability there is a very strong likelihood that I will react the same way at a future date since this unceasing tide of schlock is the majority of posts being generated on this site now, and as I noted before virtually every time this happens the member in question does not even bother to reply to the thread.

Now don't get me wrong, I do not mourn the loss of one solitary and rather vacuous poast, thousands of my past posts have evaporated into the ether when the board had the bad aids, I feel though in the interest of evenhanded moderation that you should also place some emphasis on keeping discussions on subject i.e. on subforum, as well as weighing their various merits.
    Last edited by Artemis; 06-25-2014 at 09:30 PM.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73