Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Best unlimited usenet providers?

Just a note, Supernews does not allow VPN or proxy connections to their servers. Could not find in any other usenet provider' TOS.

2. Newsgroups   -   #22
    I'm using both AstraWeb and EasyNews.
    Last edited by piercerseth; 08-15-2014 at 12:32 AM. Reason: You have a thread with a link to your app. One's enough.

3. Newsgroups   -   #23
    I've always been pretty happy with Giganews.

4. Newsgroups   -   #24
    UsenetServer - Cheap and reliable for me

5. Newsgroups   -   #25
    Hi, I am currently with newshosting and its all-in-one grabber, but it happens a lot, that files (new ones) even after 4 day age still can't be downloaded, got damn "connection issue' for each posts .. any ideas ?

6. Newsgroups   -   #26
    Quote Originally Posted by flash43cl208 View Post
    Hi, I am currently with newshosting and its all-in-one grabber, but it happens a lot, that files (new ones) even after 4 day age still can't be downloaded, got damn "connection issue' for each posts .. any ideas ?
    Use a Euro provider.

7. Newsgroups   -   #27
    DngrMs's Avatar Super Rodent
    Quote Originally Posted by kalone View Post
    Just a note, Supernews does not allow VPN or proxy connections to their servers.
    Well, they have to block the IP/range so that's an inaccurately broad statement.

Quote Originally Posted by flash43cl208 View Post
    You need a backup provider. You also need to do some research by reading posts on this forum. Your backup account should probably be a geo-diverse block variant... research.
    Just like the NSA, I'm compelled to copy everything I want to.

8. Newsgroups   -   #28
    AstraWeb... cheap and reliable for me. And been around for a while.

9. Newsgroups   -   #29
    Astraweb via the kleverig link.

10. Newsgroups   -   #30
    Try maximumusenet, been using them forever. No complaints.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast