Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2910111213 LastLast

Thread: Best unlimited usenet providers?

what is the best payserver for ziggo
    *links removed*

2. Newsgroups   -   #112
    Usenet.net for me 2357 days of retention, with 30 connections, and no speed cap. If you go through usenetreviewz, they charge you only 9.99 for lifetime fee. For vpn I go with IPVanish. Ipvanish is a wicked fast VPN and they mask your usenet, internet and BT traffic online. They don't keep any logs, or share your info with 3rd parties. With this setup I find all my media needs are more than met. Pretty happy with both services. I also download through fileshare sites via Real-Debrid, IPVanish hides that traffic as well.

3. Newsgroups   -   #113
    I had Giganews for years, but once credit card expired, I decided to look into other alternatives. Not because of downloading issues, but price. Some reading lead me to believe Supernews is basically the same thing, without the fancy stuff bundled with the Giganews options. I signed up last week. It's going pretty good for me so far.

4. Newsgroups   -   #114
    I've had good success with Astraweb. Thanks for the tip to look through usenetreviewz for good deals with other providers.

5. Newsgroups   -   #115
    Thanks, some good info here

6. Newsgroups   -   #116
    Newshosting but remember to use ports 443 not 563

7. Newsgroups   -   #117
    Donator
    I use Newsleechers all in one package.

8. Newsgroups   -   #118
    I use usenet server and its works great $99 a year

9. Newsgroups   -   #119
    I have been using usenetserver for over 5 years. Fast, but take downs are pretty fast lately. I am trying tweak to fill.

10. Newsgroups   -   #120
    was using newshosting but just switched to usenet farm

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2910111213 LastLast