Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: 'Merika, F@(% YEAH!!!

TheFoX's Avatar www.arsebook.com
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    Besides, I think of the US as the gatecrashers of the modern partying world, inviting themselves to every party going, whether they are welcome or not.
    Coming from any country other than England, I might give you a point on that.

Well, considering that I am of Scottish descent, with a smattering of Irish in me, that rules me out of your little groan.

Besides, if it wasn't for the English, you'd all be shooting each other with bows and arrows, not small arms and rifles.

Oh, and check your history. South Africa is prominently Dutch. Canada has a healthy dose of French (my apologies to Cannucks for pointing this out). The US has a mix of Spanish, English, Irish, Scottish, Dutch, French, Portuguese and Chinese, as well as all those brought over against their will from the African countries. This means it is hard to decide exactly what the heritage of the modern American is, or should be. Mind you, this goes for just about every country now. After all, the primary language of the United Kingdom is now Polish, with a smattering of Muslim chucked in for good measure. Those that speak English appear to now be in the minority.

What is your primary language, Meg?

Is it Spanish, Portuguese, French, Polish or English?
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL
    You are one of the nicest and most mature people on this board; I would never ignore someone like you.

2. Lounge   -   #72
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    You called the 'merkins gatecrashers. If you are going to take a pass for being of Scottish descent, then I take a pass on any connection to the US, as well. Apparently, most of my relatives immigrated while trying to avoid Hitler's little tantrum.

Are you dismissing The Crown's shit stains on the above map? They don't seem too interested in letting go of their "influences" in the modern world, now do they? I'll say this in Scottish, so you understand it: Fukin' gatecrashers, aye?
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. Lounge   -   #73
    You called the 'merkins gatecrashers. If you are going to take a pass for being of Scottish descent, then I take a pass on any connection to the US, as well. Apparently, most of my relatives immigrated while trying to avoid Hitler's little tantrum.

Are you dismissing The Crown's shit stains on the above map? They don't seem too interested in letting go of their "influences" in the modern world, now do they? I'll say this in Scottish, so you understand it: Fukin' gatecrashers, aye?
    This has really got your goat up, hasn't it? I never knew you were so sensitive.
    You are one of the nicest and most mature people on this board; I would never ignore someone like you.

4. Lounge   -   #74

This has really got your goat up, hasn't it? I never knew you were so sensitive.
    Not really. Just trying to make sense of your argument.

'Merica is interfering in all kinds of countries, to the unending detriment of all involved, but is the #2 offender of modern history.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

5. Lounge   -   #75

Not really. Just trying to make sense of your argument.
    Well, if you succeed, you'll be the first. Mind you, I cannot understand why you would take on such a mammoth task in the first place. Surely you have better things to do with your time, unless of course you enjoying wasting away your hours over something so frivolous.

I suppose each to their own. Anyway, good luck with the project. You'll need it.

6. Lounge   -   #76

7. Lounge   -   #77
    Looks like you're making good progress, by the look on your happy face.

8. Lounge   -   #78
    For piercerseth:

9. Lounge   -   #79
    I was just debating what to have for lunch.

So we're the most racially segregated with the highest levels of gang violence in the nation? Our hot dogs come with neon green pickle relish.

We really do have the best fat-person food.

10. Lounge   -   #80
    Quote Originally Posted by piercerseth View Post
    I was just debating what to have for lunch.

So we're the most racially segregated with the highest levels of gang violence in the nation? Our hot dogs come with neon green pickle relish.

We really do have the best fat-person food.
    You make it sound promising. Surely, there's a negative somewhere...

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast