Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: 'Merika, F@(% YEAH!!!

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    npc_kill dion09529
    Respect my lack of authority.

2. Lounge   -   #102
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    I always thought Didi was an npc itself.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

3. Lounge   -   #103
    Rart's Avatar Hold The Line
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    On the bright side at least you're not entirely humourless like Rart most people here probably owing to fat people being jovial.
    You're just mad that no one else acknowledged Canada day in this thread, all your hockey teams are irrelevant, your country is an afterthought in the biggest sporting event in the world, and that your frozen hellhole isn't home to such cultured, amazing food.

But sure, take it out on me if you want.
    Last edited by Rart; 07-30-2014 at 03:41 AM.

4. Lounge   -   #104
    Seriously dude,the World could stand a little less Chairman Mao and a little more Margret Cho especially from someone your age(14).

To answer your taunt though,sport fanaticism and nationalism are where people with little self worth hitch their lot to a larger entity in some usually self destructive attempt to feel bigger.Do I strike you as needing that badly enough to be angered by your rords*?

Moreover,nationalism ,like organized religion is a mechanism used by a small group to retain power over a less evil majority by offering something they aren't really even in a position to give. So again you seem to be baa..ing up the wrong tree,my fine little sheep.

*Racism**.The gift that keeps giving.

**Yeah I embrace the irony given what I just said.

5. Lounge   -   #105
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    a little less Chairman Mao
    You all line up. Line. Up. No circle. NO CIRCLE!!!!- Rart
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

6. Lounge   -   #106
    Seriously dude,the World could stand a little less Chairman Mao and a little more Margret Cho especially from someone your age(14).

To answer your taunt though,sport fanaticism and nationalism are where people with little self worth hitch their lot to a larger entity in some usually self destructive attempt to feel bigger.Do I strike you as needing that badly enough to be angered by your rords*?

Moreover,nationalism ,like organized religion is a mechanism used by a small group to retain power over a less evil majority by offering something they aren't really even in a position to give. So again you seem to be baa..ing up the wrong tree,my fine little sheep.

*Racism**.The gift that keeps giving.

**Yeah I embrace the irony given what I just said.
    I'm sorry, I may have been a little harsh. I realize it can be a little difficult to empathize with the concept of nationalism when it's so difficult to have any sense of it in the first place.

7. Lounge   -   #107
    Rart if I may be cereal for a moment,did your parents threaten to disown you for bringing dishonour to the family if you didn't forgo childhood and spend all your time studying?

I''m Sherlock Holmes brilliant and that's the only racist explanation that I could come up with for you being no fun at all.

8. Lounge   -   #108
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by Rart View Post
    I'm sorry, I may have been a little harsh. I realize it can be a little difficult to empathize with the concept of nationalism when it's so difficult to have any sense of it in the first place.
    I thought it was a great response to someone saying you were no fun.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

9. Lounge   -   #109
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rart View Post
    I thought it was a great response to someone saying you were no fun.
    I am having a strong sense of deja vu....

I watch The Big Bang Theory and chortle at how implausibly devoid of humour Sheldon Cooper is, then I read Rart's comments on this board and think to myself..... maybe not so implausible after all....

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

10. Lounge   -   #110
    Clearly you're all the type of people that need the laugh track of TBBT if you can't understand my brilliance.

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast