View Poll Results: Who's the most intelligent poster on this board?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • megabyteme

1 4.35%
  • Artemis

2 8.70%
  • theFox

1 4.35%
  • IdolEyes787

4 17.39%
  • J-Dye

3 13.04%
  • Some non-existing poster that only exists in our minds

12 52.17%
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Who's the most intelligent poster on this board?

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    You mean there's not going to be a test and you're just going to take some dummy's word for it?
    Respect my lack of authority.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Since intelligence is something that requires direction and focus in order to achieve anything worthwhile, and I seem to spend my spare time here, I derive from this that I am a consummate windowlicker just like the rest of youse.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

3. Lounge   -   #13
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    Since intelligence is something that requires direction and focus in order to achieve anything worthwhile, and I seem to spend my spare time here, I derive from this that I am a consummate windowlicker just like the rest of youse.
    In other words, "It was a pleasure just being nominated", while at the same time pandering to the voters by trying to come across as witty and hope to win.

Clearly, your plan will fail as the good, hardworking people who come here will see through your shallow attempt at falsely humbling yourself just to win some contest to bolster your elitist ego. For shame. For shame, indeed.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    I hadn't realized that this was a campaign.If that is the case I want to point out that Meg lives alone and his "family" is merely a sad invention of his morphine addled mind.

Also ffs please desist with the anonymous polls as at least half the point of polls here is seeing who thinks what.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    I would respond to these preposterous allegations, if they did not come from a communist.

EDIT- Undoubtedly, Hitler and Stalin both liked to know how people thought- just before they killed innocents.
    Last edited by megabyteme; 07-04-2014 at 02:08 AM.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    In other words, "It was a pleasure just being nominated", while at the same time pandering to the voters by trying to come across as witty and hope to win.

Clearly, your plan will fail as the good, hardworking people who come here will see through your shallow attempt at falsely humbling yourself just to win some contest to bolster your elitist ego. For shame. For shame, indeed.
    If I were the supreme egotist you make me out to be, I would be forced to commit hara kiri by stabbing myself in the femoral artery with my MENSA tie pin, thereby absolving the shame of being the most intelligent poaster on a board where barely 2% can spell their own names correctly.

Let's face boys and girls, it's eggplant salad as far as the eye can see in these parts, so who ever wins this lofty achievement, they can put it there along with their McDonald's drive thru VIP sticker.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Seeing as they're all my accounts....

8. Lounge   -   #18
    [...]so who ever wins this lofty achievement, they can put it there along with their McDonald's drive thru VIP sticker.
    This made me laugh pretty hard. I can only assume Idol voted for himself, but when I first viewed the results it was 6-0 in favor of nobody.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    I didn't vote because that would lend credence to this farce.

I'm assuming it was dion because his words say one thing but his eyes say quite another.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 07-04-2014 at 01:16 PM.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    TheFoX's Avatar www.arsebook.com
    Well, since Chalice isn't an option, I voted for Idol.
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL
    You are one of the nicest and most mature people on this board; I would never ignore someone like you.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast