View Poll Results: Who's the most intelligent poster on this board?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • megabyteme

1 4.35%
  • Artemis

2 8.70%
  • theFox

1 4.35%
  • IdolEyes787

4 17.39%
  • J-Dye

3 13.04%
  • Some non-existing poster that only exists in our minds

12 52.17%
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Who's the most intelligent poster on this board?

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post

. Either Oleg is extremely stupid, or he is extremely smart and playing us for fools.
    Considering J-dye was banned in 2010 and so OlegL's membership on FST barely overlaps with J-dye's ,I'd like to postulate that OlegL and J-dye are one in the same.

The reason that J-dye is included in the poll is because a) this particular trool,like most true sociopaths,has an ego the size of Virginia b) needed to pat himself on the back and most importantly c) the thought of surreptitiously putting one over on us got his tiny wiener hard.

PS I also solved the mystery of who the Zodiac killer was so I'm pretty sure I'm right or maybe wrong.
    Respect my lack of authority.

2. Lounge   -   #32
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I'm pretty sure I'm right or maybe wrong.
    Logician says you are correct here. Well said, Solomon. Now what say you on splitting a baby?
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. Lounge   -   #33
    Heads or tails?

4. Lounge   -   #34
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I was thinking of a longitudinal split, but see the error of my ways as the amount of bone in the head and spine would require use of a band saw. You may win my vote in this thread yet.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

5. Lounge   -   #35
    TheFoX's Avatar www.arsebook.com
    Thyme Shair.
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL
    You are one of the nicest and most mature people on this board; I would never ignore someone like you.

6. Lounge   -   #36
    Well, since Chalice isn't an option, I voted for Idol.
    Thanks Fox.Remind me to do something pointless and insignificant for you too.

Anyway I remember there being many former members that were way smarter than any of us but I guess "former members" and "smarter than us" is being redundant.

Intelligence is an observational thing anyway. Being fancy with the written word is no indication, and anyone can be 'smart' for a while (even Oleg had his moment, once, for a very brief period).

Anyway, thanks for the offer. I look forward to the pointless and insignificant favour. ;-)
    You are one of the nicest and most mature people on this board; I would never ignore someone like you.

7. Lounge   -   #37
    So, why isn't mjmacky and Chalice on that list? Surely they are nominations for being 'smart', or 'smart Alex'.

8. Lounge   -   #38
    So, why isn't mjmacky and Chalice on that list?
    Since the poll is more about who OlgeL likes than who is intelligent.
    Also it's "aren't", which probably explains why I have more votes than you.

To further answer your question though,Mary has become increasing aloof. I assume because he's way into LARPing and feels that it's necessary to stay in his Dark Elf Lord Sebastian Bloodletter character.
    Chalice on the other hand makes too much sense when he's sober and sense is basically something OlegL goes out of hiis way to avoid.

Note also the telling exclusion of OlgeL mortal enemy Darth whatever his name is.

Not that I think he's smart.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 07-05-2014 at 01:11 PM. Reason: Doing intelligent stuff which you likely wouldn't understand

9. Lounge   -   #39
    Also it's "aren't", which probably explains why I have more votes than you.
    Which also explains why you've got more votes than me. I never said I was intelligent. Someone else nominated me, for whatever reason they deemed fit. Anyway, I am glad you've got more votes than me. You deserve the accolade more than I do. I ain't even in the running. You lot got more brain cells than I can ever dream of 'aving.

10. Lounge   -   #40
    My unparalleled,except for the eloquently named "Some non-existing poster that only exists in our minds", FST intellect suggests there may be some passive aggressive at work here.
    If not then I think you should stop flirting with me seeing as you are already involved with dion.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast