Thread: Green behind ears

jackofclubs1923

Cool

Hello and how are you from wherever i am. just needing guidance.
    okay..i have a vague idea of what torrents and p2p's are. im looking for just simple things...if interested in helping know what i should ask and what i should not please offer your assistance. thx

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by jackofclubs1923 View Post
    Hello and how are you from wherever i am. just needing guidance.
    okay..i have a vague idea of what torrents and p2p's are. im looking for just simple things...if interested in helping know what i should ask and what i should not please offer your assistance. thx
    First rule of torrenting: you don't talk about torrenting.

Just kidding. Welcome! Yes, this can be daunting to get started. I recommend you read the pages in this guide: http://www.slyck.com/bt.php Probably the best foundational site you will find. From there, you should begin to get some specific questions.

Have a look around FST, also. Many questions you will have have already been asked, so searching for previous topics may serve you well.

-The key here is to know a little bit about what you are asking- nobody is going to want to help someone who is unwilling to put any of their own effort in.
    -Write your questions clearly, also showing you care enough about this to make a decent post.
    -Indicate your intended/used software, setup, other computing experience, etc.
    -If English is not your first language, indicate so. This will help reduce some communication barriers. There may even be someone here who can help you in your first language, if necessary.

There is NEVER any reason to pay for software, membership, etc. in this community. If you find yourself being pressured/offered for-pay "services", it is a SCAM. Period.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Have you checked out the section on Guides and Tutorials:
    https://filesharingtalk.com/forums/65...-and-Tutorials