Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Mods I have hated.

Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    My daughter actually said out loud today 'I'm glad I don't have downs syndrome, otherwise I'd be like durrr unnnhh buhhhh right now'. I was driving the car at the time, I laughed so hard I nearly crashed!
    Just remember:

It was funny because my daughter, being young, said something completely without tact, that was extremely unpolitically correct, as a matter of observation. It's at moments like that, that I appreciate childish innocence.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

2. Lounge   -   #32
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rart View Post
    So I make a post in the movie thread and you randomly come out of nowhere and start pissing on me, and I'm the one that needs to lighten the fuck up? Funny how these double standards tend to work.

And I wasn't pissy at Idol or anyone when I changed the title back. I just thought that Idol took it as a loss of free speech and I was clarifying from my viewpoint that it was still fairly obvious what the original subject of the thread was. But again, if you want to take every sentence I say as lined with frustration and angst, maybe you're the one that should lighten up.
    Each stood on their own merit. I am PMSing, which is to say that I would have always constructed the posts the way I did, but the oncoming tidal wave of blood about to come out of my vagina didn't let me put the phone/computer down.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

3. Lounge   -   #33
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    It was funny because my daughter, being young, said something completely without tact, that was extremely unpolitically correct, as a matter of observation. It's at moments like that, that I appreciate childish innocence.
    Basically, she would fit in on this site then.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. Lounge   -   #34
    Rart's Avatar Hold The Line
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Is that you, Rart? Didn't think so. Give me long enough, and I can find a picture of a talented white basketball player, too.
    I was assuming people such as you couldn't tell one Asian from another.

5. Lounge   -   #35
    Quote Originally Posted by Rart View Post
    I was assuming people such as you couldn't tell one Asian from another.
    Don't be silly. Some do laundry; some do grocery; some do restaurant; some do math; one plays basketball. And all of them under 25 seem to drive in rice burner cars with irritating mufflers.

Shows how much you know...
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

6. Lounge   -   #36
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I'm not entirely convinced that Rart is Asian so I need to collect more data.

Rart,please filled out this questionnaire and return it to my office at the University.

........................................................................................
    1. What are your feelings on tentacles?

2. Have you ever had an uncontrollable desire to crash a plane into something while yelling "Bonsai!!!"?

3. For a main course Poodle or Boston Terrier?

4. When you say that you look up to people do you literally mean you look up?

5. Do you think your unusual fear of giant radioactive lizards is totally justifiable?

6. If another war ever breaks out do you intend to side with Germany?
    Respect my lack of authority.

7. Lounge   -   #37
    I also now feel it necessary to add piercerseth to the list.

Quote Originally Posted by piercerseth View Post

I absolutely despise when trackers do this. Pack p2p content however you like (or don't). Leave scene stuff unmolested. At the very very least go to the trouble of including an .srr/.srs so I can rebuild the sets properly.

I can cross seed scene rars on half a dozen trackers with hardlinks. I can go back and forth with it on usenet no problem. Keeping duplicates of larger 1080p content isn't practical.
    Somebody once tried to get me interested in such wank stuff.

Once.

8. Lounge   -   #38
    I also now feel it necessary to add piercerseth to the list.
    Now I'm bonafide. Here I thought you'd be in high spirits with the Tour underway.

9. Lounge   -   #39
    Unless you are pedaling a bike through the lands of boiled meat, and irritating wine and cheese eaters, I do not believe you fall under the protections afforded his "high spirits".

10. Lounge   -   #40
    Yeah that fag Sagan was clearly riding for second place.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast