Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Mods I have hated.

Rart's Avatar Hold The Line
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rart View Post

Dear Sir/Madame/Cunt

While I fully realize it was meant as a joke, I must formally request that you return the thread title to it's original state or else disable my account to better mirror your brain.

By altering the thread title you have exceeded your mandate as Mod and if I can not reasonably expect whatever words I write( however foolish they may be) to remain my own then I see extremely little point to continue posting here.
    Well given the fact that I directly quoted the relevant post and given the context of most of the thread I assumed anyone with half a brain would be able to tell the original intent of the thread.

But seeing as it's around that time of the month for you I'll indulge you as to prevent further damage to your fragile feminine psyche.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Thanks but simply doing the right thing doesn't allay any of my seething hatred.

Maybe if tried being less you.
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    It's ok I forgive you. I realize you Canucks can be rather irritable when all you have to sustain yourself is hockey, and you guys suck at even that.

Add that with being the wrong time of the month and it's a recipe for disaster.

4. Lounge   -   #24
    We're also a World power in Curling so you suck it ,loser.

5. Lounge   -   #25
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    It's ok I forgive you. I realize you Canucks can be rather irritable when all you have to sustain yourself is hockey, and you guys suck at even that.

Add that with being the wrong time of the month and it's a recipe for disaster.
    How about this. Demonstrate that you have a sense of humor and can lighten the fuck up, then people like myself won't have to cringe when I watch you awkwardly altar a thread title then revert the change in pissy fashion.

It's like having to listen to Adolf Hitler start with, "How many Jews does it take to change a light bulb?"

or

Clive Bundy start with, "How many niggers does it take to make a T-shirt?"

or

Fred Phelps start with, "Two fudge packers walk into a bar,"

etc.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

6. Lounge   -   #26
    So I make a post in the movie thread and you randomly come out of nowhere and start pissing on me, and I'm the one that needs to lighten the fuck up? Funny how these double standards tend to work.

And I wasn't pissy at Idol or anyone when I changed the title back. I just thought that Idol took it as a loss of free speech and I was clarifying from my viewpoint that it was still fairly obvious what the original subject of the thread was. But again, if you want to take every sentence I say as lined with frustration and angst, maybe you're the one that should lighten up.

7. Lounge   -   #27

8. Lounge   -   #28
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19

Dear Sir/Madame/Cunt

While I fully realize it was meant as a joke, I must formally request that you return the thread title to it's original state or else disable my account to better mirror your brain.

By altering the thread title you have exceeded your mandate as Mod and if I can not reasonably expect whatever words I write( however foolish they may be) to remain my own then I see extremely little point to continue posting here.
    Well given the fact that I directly quoted the relevant post and given the context of most of the thread I assumed anyone with half a brain would be able to tell the original intent of the thread.

But seeing as it's around that time of the month for you I'll indulge you as to prevent further damage to your fragile feminine psyche.
    I thought it was cute, Rart. But then again, in my mind's eye I kinda see Asians as a subset of midgets. And who doesn't like squinty-eyed midgets doing cute little things?
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

9. Lounge   -   #29

10. Lounge   -   #30
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Is that you, Rart? Didn't think so. Give me long enough, and I can find a picture of a talented white basketball player, too.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast