Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Mods I have hated.

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by piercerseth View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I also now feel it necessary to add piercerseth to the list.
    Now I'm bonafide. Here I thought you'd be in high spirits with the Tour underway.
    It's the drugs speaking.

The good news is I was able without perceptible effort to chase down a carload of nuns who I think were looking at me funny and beat the religion out of them.
    Respect my lack of authority.

2. Lounge   -   #42
    pootystomp's Avatar Poster
    Not a fan of the mod who deleted my post this morning about shooting somebody in the dick because they were posting some dumb and irrelevant shit to up their post count.

3. Lounge   -   #43
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by pootystomp View Post
    Not a fan of the mod who deleted my post this morning about shooting somebody in the dick because they were posting some dumb and irrelevant shit to up their post count.
    Then you shouldn't have posted it in an "on topic" section of the board.

yo

4. Lounge   -   #44
    Rart's Avatar Hold The Line
    It was me. Post like that again and you'll be infracted accordingly.

5. Lounge   -   #45
    Clearly I could never be a Mod because since FST isn't the Emergency at Mount Sinai Medical Center, I see relevancy here as being severely overrated.

6. Lounge   -   #46
    Quote Originally Posted by Rart View Post
    It was me. Post like that again and you'll be infracted accordingly.
    See this is why I hate that yellow devil.

7. Lounge   -   #47
    2. Have you ever had an uncontrollable desire to crash a plane into something while yelling "Bonsai!!!"?
    So I would yell about art forms while crashing into something? I'm not sure that would be the first thing on my mind.

4. When you say that you look up to people do you literally mean you look up?
    See previous posts directed at MBM

5. Do you think your unusual fear of giant radioactive lizards is totally justifiable?
    Yes

6. If another war ever breaks out do you intend to side with Germany?
    Pretty sure we declared war on Germany in the first world war. And were the first Allied Nation to fight the Axis. What the fuck were you Canucks doing?

8. Lounge   -   #48
    https://filesharingtalk.com/threads/4...he-Forum-Rules

Oh well that leaves anon.

Remember, someone put time and thought into creating the thread,
    Oh you were being serious.

Btw I only disagree since this heavy-handedness generally only favours people who are barely peripheral members ,who totally lack any real sense perspective and who employ this site purely for their own self interests.
    Although I guess I must obey the RULES ,forgive me for giving less than a fuck for these people's concerns.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 07-07-2014 at 06:57 PM. Reason: speak impediment

9. Lounge   -   #49
    Quote Originally Posted by Rart View Post
    So I would yell about art forms while crashing into something? I'm not sure that would be the first thing on my mind.

See previous posts directed at MBM

5. Do you think your unusual fear of giant radioactive lizards is totally justifiable?

6. If another war ever breaks out do you intend to side with Germany?
    Pretty sure we declared war on Germany in the first world war. And were the first Allied Nation to fight the Axis. What the fuck were you Canucks doing?
    2. Well I guess we have determined that I'm not Japanese.

6. And you're Chinese.

1. From the Beginning... Canada entered the 1939-1945 War on 10th September 1939. Within two months the first contingents of Canadian troops arrived in the United Kingdom to supplement the British Expeditionary Forces (BEF).
    In WWI Canada was at war as soon as Britain declared it was even though Canada basically didn't have an army or navy.
    Trash talk the nation all you want but don't speak ill of the honoured dead.

Major canadian battles in ww1

• Major Canadian Battles in WW1
    • First Battle of Ypres
      April 22-24 1915
      6035 Canadian casualties in 48 hours, over 2000 died
      Canadians held a salient (a bulge) in the line in front of the town
      On the 22 Germans attacked with artillery and chlorine gas, followed up by infantry attacks
      The French, who were to the left of the Canadians retreated, the Canadians counterattacked and filled the gap left by the French
    • Battle of Beaumont Hamel
      July 1, 1916
      Opening battle of the larger, Battle of The Somme
      Artillery was to soften up infantry targets but either missed or was ineffective
      Germans knew of the coming Allied attack
      Newfoundlanders moved overnight to Allied trenches
      At 8:45 they attacked across no man’s land
      They were to attempt to march in formation, uphill, through barbed wire, in broad daylight, 900 meters to enemy lines, then fight
      The battle was over in less than an hour
      733 of 801 Newfoundlanders were killed or wounded
    • Battle of VimyRidge
      April 9-12 1917, over 40,000 Canadian soldiers involved
      The ridge was the highest point in a large area
      Previous attacks had been made by the French and British, now it was Canada’s turn
      There was massive preparation, including observation balloons and a 3 week artillery barrage
      The battle began on April 9, Canadians took the ridge that afternoon
      On April 12 Canadians took Hill 145 and “the pimple” a hill on the North end of the ridge
      10,602 Canadians wounded, 3,598 dead
    • Battle of Passchendaele
      July 31-November 1917, Canadians involved on October 26, 20,000 Canadians involved
      Heavy rains and artillery turned the battlefield into a field of mud so thick soldiers and horses drowned
      Objective was to take the village of Passchendaele
      On October 30 the assault on the village began, one week later it was taken
      15,654 Canadian casualties, 4,028 of which were killed

10. Lounge   -   #50
    Trash talk the nation all you want but don't speak ill of the honoured dead.
    Not speaking ill of them. Probably worded poorly, I was alluding to the fact that the Chinese arguably were one of the allied powers most devastated by the second world war, being fought on home soil and the whole occupied by another nation while being raped and pillaged sort of thing, ironically by the nationality you assumed I was. We also had an underappreciated role in World War 1 as well, although we don't have our own Wikipedia article dedicated to it so I don't know much too much about it.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast