Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Dear BCG staff, allow me to return to BCG

megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Since you know nothing about running a site, do not know why the site would need registrations, and have no experience establishing site policies, is it reasonable for you to tell them they are "unfair" based on nothing else than your wanting to be allowed back after you have been banned from there?
    It worked with HDBits! Oleg was banned and then kept up his persistent nagging until they finally gave in and let him back in. Now with site staff as anal as HDBits giving up in the face of the nagfest, it is 'reasonable' to assume that the same method of dogged persistence and sheer batshit stubbornness will work on other staff....
    Yeah, but aren't ALL members of HDBits batshit nuts? To devote soooo much time and effort over unimportant, imperceivable "differences", then crank out massive bandwidth to share... I think Oleg was a good match there. At least he speaks fluent Guano-ese.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    Since you know nothing about running a site, do not know why the site would need registrations, and have no experience establishing site policies, is it reasonable for you to tell them they are "unfair" based on nothing else than your wanting to be allowed back after you have been banned from there?
    I don't see why they couldn't just give me the damn invite.
    I love FST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL View Post
    I don't see why you couldn't have followed some pretty damn simple rules when you had one.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Not for nothing but I've played many,many videogames and can honestly say that each and every one was an incredible waste of the precious little time I was given on this Earth* so if BCG is looking to penalize OlegL, then I think giving him an invite would be considered punishment enough.

*Who would have thought Zelda and FST would have anything in common?
    Respect my lack of authority.

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    *Who would have thought Zelda and FST would have anything in common?
    Cheer up, Princess Peach.

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    That's Mario,Bowser.

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    I don't see why you couldn't have followed some pretty damn simple rules when you had one.
    What do you mean when you say "when you had one"? I already told you that when they opened the #invites channel, I was able to receive an invitation to BCG, but since they remembered what I had previously done, they disabled my account.

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    I see this as a case where a blackjack or some brass knuckles would come in very handy.

9. BitTorrent   -   #39

What do you mean when you say "when you had one"? I already told you that when they opened the #invites channel, I was able to receive an invitation to BCG, but since they remembered what I had previously done, they disabled my account.
    The site has no rule against reestablishing a new account when one gets pruned. Stoi has told people to do so. You screwed the pooch when you had one, then got on the nerves (go figure ) of staff there. they don't want you around; they have it in for you; they wouldn't invite you on a boat, they wouldn't invite you with a goat...

Place your ass to your monitor and imagine staff of BCG ramming their fists up it. You have worn out your welcome.

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    I still don't understand what you are trying to tell me. My first account was pruned, so I wanted to get another account, but it wasn't possible to get the account without an invitation. So, I went to the #help channel and asked them to give me one. They told me I wasn't allowed to ask for an invite in that channel. But I kept asking them for the invite because I really wanted to get it. They told me that I would never be allowed to return to BCG. Then they created the #invites channel. Even though they forbade me from returning to BCG, I went to #invites anyway and received the invite, but my account was banned within 30 minutes of registering it.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast